What's your personally preferred IPTV player?

has anyone experienced any issue with smarters pro very recently, I downloaded the latest version (4) to my google tv chromecast and added the xtreme log in details. But as soon as I select any live channel, it goes back to the main app portal.
This issue does not happen when I am watching any movies.
It was working fine till few days back. I am with the same IPTV provider and in same server. The link is working fine in TiVimate.
In general, I find that Smarters Pro works less smoothly. Preferably Tivimate for me, otherwise IBO Player is also recommended (not IBO Pro Player).

In general, I find that Smarters Pro works less smoothly. Preferably Tivimate for me, otherwise IBO Player is also recommended (not IBO Pro Player).
Yes, I had to fall back to TiviMate. But I wanted to understand the root cause of the sudden issue seen in smarters PRO. I have premium subscription for both the players.

has anyone experienced any issue with smarters pro very recently, I downloaded the latest version (4) to my google tv chromecast and added the xtreme log in details. But as soon as I select any live channel, it goes back to the main app portal.
This issue does not happen when I am watching any movies.
It was working fine till few days back. I am with the same IPTV provider and in same server. The link is working fine in TiVimate.
Yeah latest Smarters has bugs

I used Flix iptv player for a while. Bought 2 licenses and now their site is offline for 3-4 months.

Looks like Flix and my money is gone.

Not one that I've heard of.

Was it just an app or provider too?
It was just an app. If you google it now you will find some copy sites with the same name and logo as a provider, and try convince people to sub with them.

You can also still find the apk everywhere and install it correctly. But it is not possible to upload a new playlist.
A friend told me it is still available on the Samsung and LG store (can't confirm myself).

It was just an app. If you google it now you will find some copy sites with the same name and logo as a provider, and try convince people to sub with them.

You can also still find the apk everywhere and install it correctly. But it is not possible to upload a new playlist.
A friend told me it is still available on the Samsung and LG store (can't confirm myself).
I have an app ending with flix it is just cinemahd that uses your login details from provider .

Back