What's your personally preferred IPTV player?

I have a Yamaha soundbar and Smarters Pro causes it to reboot every time i change the channel which is weird (using a Nvidia Shield). IM Player and Tivimate work fine, TiviMate being my current favourite. Is there any player that allows you to change the ordering of favourite channels?

I have a Yamaha soundbar and Smarters Pro causes it to reboot every time i change the channel which is weird (using a Nvidia Shield). IM Player and Tivimate work fine, TiviMate being my current favourite. Is there any player that allows you to change the ordering of favourite channels?
Implayer & tivimate are probably the most feature rich. Don't think there is another and if there is probably not as reliable as those players.

Question about IMPlayer , want to give a pal in USA access to mine so he can register his firestick. He travels a lot and is using hotel Wi-Fi all over. The MAC address that he will need to input on IMPlayer website , is it purely for the device , will the MAC address remain same wherever he is using the stick ?

IMPLAYER will let you do that

I've been wondering how come there are no (popular) web based IPTV players? I'm a web engineer myself and managed to create a rough PoC using GitHub - video-dev/hls.js: HLS.js is a JavaScript library that plays HLS in browsers with support for MSE. - it lets me connect to a server (via xtream) and stream just fine on any platform and device. What's the reason the most popular players are all apps?
There is web players for iptv, smarters has one so does xciptv.
You could get rebranded web players from rebranders but a lot of rebranders was getting there hosting shutdown due to copyright so many don’t bother now and just stick to apps

There is web players for iptv, smarters has one so does xciptv.
You could get rebranded web players from rebranders but a lot of rebranders was getting there hosting shutdown due to copyright so many don’t bother now and just stick to apps
Whats a rebrander?

You could have iptv smarters app rebranded as Jimmy's iptv app if you pay for rebrand.
I don't think rebrands are a good idea. It actually works out cheaper to buy offical apps.

Because you are supposed to update the rebranded app evreytime aswell.

I don't think rebrands are a good idea. It actually works out cheaper to buy offical apps.

Because you are supposed to update the rebranded app evreytime aswell.
If you mean for a end customer then serveral apps are free to use and updated via the play store.

Well for both really

E.g XCIPTV offical app works out at about £23 a month. For resellers etc.

Normally a update of some sort evrey 3 months.

a rebrand normally £50 you are supposed to update aswell.

Obviously ypu can buy tivimate etc. But getting a dns at the moment will be difficult from a decent provider. But ask them if they support IMPLAYER you can then get a premium app and supplier will set you up with management code.

Reactions: m4u
Back