What's your personally preferred IPTV player?

VastGsm

What's your personally preferred IPTV software player and why do you prefer it over other alternatives? Has it got a particular feature that you think is the dogz danglerz?

TiviMate, Smarters, Simple IPTV, SS IPTV, etc?

Just looking to see what others think?

Cheers

I use tivimate premium atm. Nice interface. Can't say the app makes all that much difference to me though as 99% of the times that I turn the TV on it's to watch something I've planned to watch eg a football match so I spend minimal time navigating the app.

I've used Smarters, XCIPTV, whatever the sky look one is called, and it's nice sometimes just to have a change but can't say any stand out above the others for me.

What's your personally preferred IPTV software player and why do you prefer it over other alternatives? Has it got a particular feature that you think is the dogz danglerz?

TiviMate, Smarters, Simple IPTV, SS IPTV, etc?

Just looking to see what others think?

Cheers
Tivimate for me is the best, the look, feel and reliability of it are second to none.
After that I am a big fan of XCIPTV, nice and simple.

There’s that many to choose from everyone has there own preferance.
A lot say tvimate which not saying anything bad about it but you need provider to give you server url and most don’t.
These apps are what I use and prefer
Xciptv 719
Smarters (leaks dns)
Supa stb user and password
Purple iptv player
Implayer
Mytvonline android version
Esso player
There’s not much difference between implayer and tvimate

Bazz is correct sime suppliers will not give you the url beleiveing in some way it offers protection. Which is a bit silly I can get the url in 2 seconds off most apps. So I am sure a sly agent can.

Now some suppliers may do it to keep people on the same few apps that way they are keeping there service fairly consistent if evreything is pretty much the same

OTT navigator I've been using myself recently not a bad application.
As for actual players I've tried all players and apps and i have struggled to find one as good as the ljk player on stbemu.
I've tried them all too VLC...Mx..etc don't seem as good quality to me.

Not majorly fussed about the apps as long as they work.

I find LTQ slow and sluggish personally.

But modded XCIPTV and smarters apps are good enough.

This message has been reported.
I'm using smarters at the minute and find it good, have MX player also installed and findng it better than the built in player but might have a look at tvimate

It can but its not as good as smarters has a separate option for mobiles it will ask you. XCIPTV doesn't but it may not matter as most boxes run mobile android anyway.

Back