Where are all the checksums for the image downloads?

wooshman said open atv or doing something at there end so not to download until the go ahead
Due to the openATV servers being down I didn't want to attempt to flash my box with WooshBuild Infinity so I wanted to download WooshBuild v7. I also wanted to check the integrity of the file I downloaded but there are no checksum (sha512, sha256) hashes on their website. Do you think this is overkill?

Due to the openATV servers being down I didn't want to attempt to flash my box with WooshBuild Infinity so I wanted to download WooshBuild v7. I also wanted to check the integrity of the file I downloaded but there are no checksum (sha512, sha256) hashes on their website. Do you think this is overkill?

you are downloading flash files for a dodgy telly box, not classified information from NASA.
Download, flash box, if it doesn't work, download something else

don't download of your box open atv not working but download of open atv site to usb that's ok then put infinity on

don't download of your box open atv not working but download of open atv site to usb that's ok then put infinity on
I flashed online earlier this evening but it was a bit hit and miss, opened the flash online screen and pressed blue button (6.1 or 6.2) a couple of times before the list of images populated and then it flashed fine although the images are a few days old.

Back