Where to find some of the daily football matches channels.

Read in yesterday's paper a league 2 bundersleague side one of the staff tested positive and the whole club is now in isolation! In hotels!

It will be a tricky situation no doubt if anyone tests positive as soon as they start playing then what?

Only solution would be to cancel season for good.

They all will be tested! But some of the actions shown by young rich footballers now is going to to bring problems, the worst scenario would be an official to be tested positive after a start!

landscape-desktop_764_430.jpg
The Bundesliga is back and BT Sport is broadcasting every single game from Germany’s top-flight over three days of unmissable action this weekend.

After a 61-day hiatus due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, all nine games will be shown live and exclusive on BT Sport as the Bundesliga becomes the first major European league to resume.

For the remainder of the Bundesliga season, BT Sport will broadcast every match

Last edited:
Not long to go. Weekend is upon us.

Gona be strange after months with no football to actually watch live football from a top league.

So no one watch the footy as no discussion :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yes not the same but football is football. How it's solely been missed.
I don't watch it myself neither am not a football ball fan but out of 100+ people over 50 people watched it with or without complaints. So what that means I don't know lol those that watch it enjoyed it those that don't didn't notice lol

Back