Where to find some of the daily football matches channels.

The Bundesliga has not been bad so far, watched most games so far, just watched Schalke game, schalke have became a bad team in a very short time, I remember a season or 2 ago, they were a half decent team. As for La Liga, hopefully when it starts back, the football improves as its been a terrible league this season, and far too much play acting and trying to get opposing players booked or sent off, even Barcelonas been doing it, Serie A should also be back soon and it has been very very good to watch this season , and of course roll on to the resumption of the Premier League and hopefully the Championship too.

Football slowly but surely is coming back.

Bundesliga has been decent. Big game on Tuesday. Potential title decider.

I agree la liga has been poor. I despise play acting in football. Never was case back in the day.

Watched a bit of Bundersleague yesterday! They had cardboard cut out crowd! I think they are the same crowd that come up from Exeter on the bus to watch Man United!

All the way from exeter! wow thats some great hardcore support, must be well worth the trip then, well done thats what a true supporter is all about.
Not like leicester, owned by a local businessman, with a small catchment of fans from within a 5 mile radius who started watching football a few years back cos leicester fluked a title win.

All the way from exeter! wow thats some great hardcore support, must be well worth the trip then, well done thats what a true supporter is all about.
Not like leicester, owned by a local businessman, with a small catchment of fans from within a 5 mile radius who started watching football a few years back cos leicester fluked a title win.
They picked up a few more on the way up! Being cardboard they all fitted in!
I have to travel 12 miles and have been going since 1967! Slightly different ground then
Wouldn't swap our owners for the fabulous GLAZIER brothers!

Yeah it does seem a bit late for the champions and europa leagues to get going again, but there were rumours of the quarter and semi finals being 1 game at a neutral ground instead of the normal 2 legs, dont think they even know themselves yet what way to do it.

Back