Which box/supplier?

Pully7

Hi, looking at getting a couple of boxes for the kids (grown up!). They've been piggy backing on the SLY account - now gone! Any advice on how to choose a reliable box/supplier with consistent access? Cheers.

Depending on what box they've been using to "piggy back on the sly" they might not need a new device, some boxes used for cs run iptv fine.

Other than that you need to give more info regarding their requirements/preferences. Do they want an interface that looks like Sky? Then as The-Guru says, what's their budget? Cheapest and easiest setup for iptv in my opinion, is a firestick. Maybe they even already own one?

For a subscription, post your requirements in the request thread and take some free trials till you find a service they're happy with

IPTV Request Thread January-February 2020

Depending on what box they've been using to "piggy back on the sly" they might not need a new device, some boxes used for cs run iptv fine.

Other than that you need to give more info regarding their requirements/preferences. Do they want an interface that looks like Sky? Then as The-Guru says, what's their budget? Cheapest and easiest setup for iptv in my opinion, is a firestick. Maybe they even already own one?

For a subscription, post your requirements in the request thread and take some free trials till you find a service they're happy with

IPTV Request Thread January-February 2020

Hi, they haven't got boxes. Just using internet and my account details for additional users. I'm currently using a MAG 322, which is OK and an iptv interface similar to sky (if I've understood what is what!). So really I need to look for a box with good reviews or use a firestick then post a request for a subscription? (My youngest has a firestick that has stopped working so not too impressed) Budget not too much of an issue compared with my historical sky spend! Thanks both for responding.

The best boxes presently is the buzztv xrs4000 I buy them from kuul media and they are the best boxes I ever tested.
Reason being is that it is a hybrid box using its own stalker app for Iptv and is also android with play store and Aptoide TV.
U can also record or schedule recording on the box.
Had 4GB RAM and 32GB storage.
They also have the firestick android option which works perfectly but had only WiFi connection. U can buy an ethernet adapter to have it wired which gives u a better internet signal

I wouldn't go for mag box as codec issues with vod with a lot of providers depends on what you would be wanting to use the box for example cable/sat/iptv sat/iptv/ cable/iptv just iptv

I'd stay away from the website you've linked tbh. There's been a spammer on here lately sending people there which for me sets alarm bells ringing - a good, legitimate website will stand on it's own two feet without underhand advertising.

Welcome to the forum btw
I can’t be sure for others, I’m just looking for IPTV that is profitable for my means.:unsure:
By the way, you're welcome.

I can’t be sure for others, I’m just looking for IPTV that is profitable for my means.:unsure:
By the way, you're welcome.
So another words your looking for info to sell iptv and havnt a clue about it and hoping to get reliant info from members on here I would do your research first and take it from there there is a few sites for boxes but won't openly post them to me you sound like another spammer:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

for the price i honestly don't see the firestick 4k has any competition.

very responsive, can use any android app.

wifi for me is fine but if needed an ethernet adapter is only £14.

The best boxes presently is the buzztv xrs4000 I buy them from kuul media and they are the best boxes I ever tested.
Reason being is that it is a hybrid box using its own stalker app for Iptv and is also android with play store and Aptoide TV.
U can also record or schedule recording on the box.
Had 4GB RAM and 32GB storage.
They also have the firestick android option which works perfectly but had only WiFi connection. U can buy an ethernet adapter to have it wired which gives u a better internet signal

That xrs4000 looks a sweet box

Hi, looking at getting a couple of boxes for the kids (grown up!). They've been piggy backing on the SLY account - now gone! Any advice on how to choose a reliable box/supplier with consistent access? Cheers.

I advice you to look smth in SwitchOnShop. There are various TV set-tops, maybe you'll cope with your problem.

Back