Which ethernet cable and best place to buy

not always to do with cost, I have router in back room, box in front room, 2nd box in front bedroom and firestick in back bedroom, using cat cable is possible but not practical, running cables all around the house etc, yes you could bury the cables in floor/wallls etc but that's ok if you plan to decorate or something.

not always to do with cost, I have router in back room, box in front room, 2nd box in front bedroom and firestick in back bedroom, using cat cable is possible but not practical, running cables all around the house etc, yes you could bury the cables in floor/wallls etc but that's ok if you plan to decorate or something.
And decorating is down to cost, is it not,?
I have hardwired in every room in my house, as well as the shed/workshop,
Yes, I was able to do it myself, so cost on that front wasn't an issue, but I still had to pay a decorator,
I just planned ahead when I was rewiring my house to put internet everywhere too.
Practical and reasonably practicable are 2 different dogs.
Sometimes reasonably doesn't come in to it,

And decorating is down to cost, is it not,?
I have hardwired in every room in my house, as well as the shed/workshop,
Yes, I was able to do it myself, so cost on that front wasn't an issue, but I still had to pay a decorator,
I just planned ahead when I was rewiring my house to put internet everywhere too.
Practical and reasonably practicable are 2 different dogs.
Sometimes reasonably doesn't come in to it,
Exactly it was practical for you because you were rewiring your house :smiley:

Back