Which three clubs will go down?

Especially if big clubs come calling and says your no1 then will have to consider or can see sheff utd putting a bid in for him was it a season long loan?
I think it was mate yeah, I'm a big fan of henderson, de gea annoys me, hes great but the mistakes are in crucial matches for me his time is up now.

And he smiles at making a save even when his team's losing ffs.
I thought I was the only one to notice mate its so annoying, even when getting hammerd hes laughing and joking

So would I. One of a handful of goalkeepers who actually concentrate on what they're supposed to be doing ie keeping the ball out of the net instead of all thinking they're Neuer or Ederson. Him and Nick Pope are England's top two imo.
Yeah mate neuer is a different league, he could make a cup a tea and still play sweeper, he's a joke

I think it was mate yeah, I'm a big fan of henderson, de gea annoys me, hes great but the mistakes are in crucial matches for me his time is up now.
De gea never been right since real signed courtois imo but Henderson is one for the future and where ever he plays or ends up will be a major statement.
Just like when we got rid of de bryne what, a mistake that was lol.
But he will have a big price tag on him which may hamper his future

There isn't far for them to regress tbf! 2013/14 was the last good season, six years of mediocrity. Too much deadwood from the constant chopping and changing of managers.

Ancelotti is from a country where clean sheets are highly prized so maybe he's not as angry at merely avoiding defeat as some might be, but from what I've seen he seems to be fiercely competitive, albeit with a very laid back man management style.

If there's a worse keeper in the Premier League than Pickford I've yet to see him. Woeful. Lets one slip through his hands for a soft goal, 5 minutes later makes an over elaborate save and jumps around like he's just won his team the league. Arrogant beyond belief and certainly arrogant far beyond his ability. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him replaced at Everton soon.

He's an absolute runt that Pickford guy.

Awful goalie who thinks he's better than he is.

England have top keepers in pope and Henderson. Let's hope Southgate sees the light.

I'm looking forward to seeing Chelsea play next season if I'm honest, I like lampard, he's clever really, he's doing a pep and getting the players he needs in early, thats the way to do it. Plus havertz and werner, unbelievable especially havertz, hes a joke aswell

De gea never been right since real signed courtois imo but Henderson is one for the future and where ever he plays or ends up will be a major statement.
Just like when we got rid of de bryne what, a mistake that was lol.
But he will have a big price tag on him which may hamper his future
Couldn't agree more

He's an absolute runt that Pickford guy.

Awful goalie who thinks he's better than he is.

England have top keepers in pope and Henderson. Let's hope Southgate sees the light.
Runt :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: love that

Everytime he makes a save hes got a massive smile on his face, im like wtf is this guy smiling about? Making a save? He is so overrated for me, as for kepa, my god he's poor, and de gea, yeah he's been class but he makes 2 many crucial mistakes in crucial games, f**k him off and go and get oblak or donnarumma

Its time to cut your losses with De gea.

Oblak would be great but personally Henderson is the one who should be no 1.

But ole won't make right decision here.

I'm looking forward to seeing Chelsea play next season if I'm honest, I like lampard, he's clever really, he's doing a pep and getting the players he needs in early, thats the way to do it. Plus havertz and werner, unbelievable especially havertz, hes a joke aswell

I know baz and others may think I am being bias but nothing like that.

But one thing for sure is Chelsea are building a team and with right players could be frightening.

I just hope United don't fall behind in transfer market..

Yeah i think hendo will leave

Ole was really silly saying De gea is still world class. Hes far from that now..

Henderson should be back at Utd this coming season, then if he gets a start and does well, then that be lead to getting the jersey for England, just cant see how Southgate picks him at all, never mind as his first choice, I heard that Silva picked Lossl for a carling cup tie at the start of last season, then Pickford went into his office shouting about being dropped, it ended up with him playing in the game as Silva backed down, not sure how much of it is true, but if it is then he should have been dropped there and then. Maybe some Everton men may know the full facts of the story.

Back