Which three clubs will go down?

One manager I think needs to go from the Premier league is Ancelelotti, he is done, he is a dinosoar , he throws a party to celebrate whenever his teams draw 0-0 at home, no matter the opposition.
How can you say he's past it? Like saying mourihno nuno Bruce ect is past it.

Villa will get rid of Smith for some one like big Sam or maybe give Terry a shot but their squad needs a major overhaul.
Just like 99.9% of teams personally can't see ole staying at man utd long but will be interesting to what's going to unfold in the next 6 weeks before ko time again

TBF Jose is utter crap. He is way behind managers like Pep, Klopp and even Lampard seems to know where modern football works. In terms of football today Jose is a dinosaur imo he just doesnt understand the game which is rapidly evolved and he hasnt. Simple.

Big Sam for Smith would be silly imo. Yes he has experience but they shouldnt settle for him if they do intend to get rid of Smith.

Sorry mate Terry a manager/coach, that clown cant motivate players to save his life :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Do agree if Chelsea and United dont progress next few seasons both will be gone.

Can't see Villa getting rid of Smith after the end to the season they've had.

Regarding Ancelotti, Everton tried a young, modern coach with the "philosophy" approach that seems fashionable nowadays in Marco Silva, and that didn't work out. Ancelotti is a vastly experienced manager and far and away the best name a team like Everton could currently attract - he's only been here half a season and hasn't had chance to bring his own players in yet so it's far too early to write him off imo.

Its just my opinion, Everton will regress under Ancelotti, he is a manager who is happy with his team getting a draw, home or away against top or bottom, but one thing I do think, is that Everton needs a better goalkeeper than they have got, Pickford is certainly not good enough, if he remains Southgates first choice, then England will never win anything, as for Mourinho, he also plays not to lose football, yes spurs done well to finish where they did, but he will need to get them playing a better style of football than what they have been playing, Spurs fans will demand it, I think it will be the usual scenario for mourinho, stay for around 3-4 years then leave, it will be interesting to see what new players all these and the other Premier League managers bring in next season, personally I believe Liverpool and Man City will fight it out again for the title with Chelsea having the potential to get very close to them, as I think Lampard is gonna be a top top manager and they will win the league again within the next few seasons, for me it will be the same 4 teams in the top 4 next season, with chelsea and Utd swapping places, again this is just my opinion.

I dont personally think Lampard will be a top manager, same with Gerrard and even Ole. They may do ok at their respective clubs but wont bring major success to the clubs imo.

Too much praise on young managers like Gerrard and Lampard think both are overrated.

I dont personally think Lampard will be a top manager, same with Gerrard and even Ole. They may do ok at their respective clubs but wont bring major success to the clubs imo.

Too much praise on young managers like Gerrard and Lampard think both are overrated.
You've contradicted yourself first gerrard and lamps arnt over rated then they are lol.
So was pep over rated at a young managers age and look at what he has achieved just look at the managers that has guided gerrard lamps ect in there playing careers they will have learnt there philosophy and implemented it into there style and does that make ole over rated aswell as a manger?

You've contradicted yourself first gerrard and lamps arnt over rated then they are lol.
So was pep over rated at a young managers age and look at what he has achieved just look at the managers that has guided gerrard lamps ect in there playing careers they will have learnt there philosophy and implemented it into there style and does that make ole over rated aswell as a manger?

No offence mate comparing young managers like Lampard to Pep is silly.

Not all young managers achieve big things at clubs or go on to be top top managers.

Just my opinion I cant see either lampard or gerrard reaching that level.

I dont really rate Ole as of yet. Whether he can be a top manager again I have my doubt on him.

Football world is obsessed with philosophy especially attacking open expansive brand of football but its one thing integrating that into the style you want and actually having success.

Look on what Lampard done this season, no transfers in, having to blood a lot of young players, I believe he will bring in 3 or 4 big names including Werner, then see how chelsea do, he will take a couple of years to get the right players, but he will get there, Gerrard is waiting on that big break to get into English football, he knocked back Bristol City last week but I think if it was the likes of Derby, Birmingham, Blackburn coming in for him, then he might be away , at the end of the day he wants to be Liverpool manager some day, but unlike Lampard I cannot see that ever happening, with him managing the club he served well, as for Solksjaar, I said on here weeks ago that Utd would be 3rd, but if he wanted to win the Europa League or the FA Cup then he had to play his best 11, he failed to do that in the semi final against Chelsea and look what happened, when it comes to the Europa quarter finals, he must play his best team, the trophys there for the winning and as I have a double running with City in the Champions league, done the bet just before the knockout stages started in February, then I hope he gets his hands on the trophy, the big plus for solksjaar was signing Fernandez and with Greenwood improving, still need a few big signings, which will probably come in the next few weeks.

Both Chelsea and United will improve in big ways next season and going forward. I know City and Liverpool seem impossible to catch up to but dont think Chelsea and United are so far off as some may think.

Whereas teams like Arsenal and Spurs are way off and they wont be anywhere near the top 4 for quite a few years. For someone like Kane he has to leave to a bigger club imo. He just wont win anything really at spurs esepcially when you have a manager who is really negative with his tactics.

Its just my opinion, Everton will regress under Ancelotti, he is a manager who is happy with his team getting a draw, home or away against top or bottom, but one thing I do think, is that Everton needs a better goalkeeper than they have got, Pickford is certainly not good enough, if he remains Southgates first choice, then England will never win anything

There isn't far for them to regress tbf! 2013/14 was the last good season, six years of mediocrity. Too much deadwood from the constant chopping and changing of managers.

Ancelotti is from a country where clean sheets are highly prized so maybe he's not as angry at merely avoiding defeat as some might be, but from what I've seen he seems to be fiercely competitive, albeit with a very laid back man management style.

If there's a worse keeper in the Premier League than Pickford I've yet to see him. Woeful. Lets one slip through his hands for a soft goal, 5 minutes later makes an over elaborate save and jumps around like he's just won his team the league. Arrogant beyond belief and certainly arrogant far beyond his ability. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him replaced at Everton soon.

There isn't far for them to regress tbf! 2013/14 was the last good season, six years of mediocrity. Too much deadwood from the constant chopping and changing of managers.

Ancelotti is from a country where clean sheets are highly prized so maybe he's not as angry at merely avoiding defeat as some might be, but from what I've seen he seems to be fiercely competitive, albeit with a very laid back man management style.

If there's a worse keeper in the Premier League than Pickford I've yet to see him. Woeful. Lets one slip through his hands for a soft goal, 5 minutes later makes an over elaborate save and jumps around like he's just won his team the league. Arrogant beyond belief and certainly arrogant far beyond his ability. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him replaced at Everton soon.
I've always liked carlo as a manager from his time at AC Milan plus at Chelsea ect better to try keep clean sheets them concede lol. Worser keeper in Premier league kepa for us not worth the 70 million we paid for him I dispise him with a passion

Worser keeper in Premier league kepa for us not worth the 70 million we paid for him I dispise him with a passion

I'd swap him for Pickford in a heartbeat. There were rumours of Pickford to Chelsea earlier this year... I'd be amazed if they bought him.

They have to start somewhere mate, atm lamps and ole are doing a much better job then anyone thought they would.

Everytime he makes a save hes got a massive smile on his face, im like wtf is this guy smiling about? Making a save? He is so overrated for me, as for kepa, my god he's poor, and de gea, yeah he's been class but he makes 2 many crucial mistakes in crucial games, f**k him off and go and get oblak or donnarumma

Everytime he makes a save hes got a massive smile on his face, im like wtf is this guy smiling about? Making a save? He is so overrated for me, as for kepa, my god he's poor, and de gea, yeah he's been class but he makes 2 many crucial mistakes in crucial games, f**k him off and go and get oblak or donnarumma
I maybe wrong here but I would love to see Henderson playing for utd as no1 or at Chelsea what he's done with sheff utd is outstanding and love seeing young blood develop like mount for us just shows the faith sheff utd put in him

I maybe wrong here but I would love to see Henderson playing for utd as no1 or at Chelsea what he's done with sheff utd is outstanding and love seeing young blood develop like mount for us just shows the faith sheff utd put in him
Mate 100%.... hes the next big keeper. HE HAS TO BE NUMBER 1 NOW, he never makes a mistake, seems solid every game, one things for sure, one of them will leave this summer because both to good 2 sit on the bench unless hendo goes on loan but surely his agent will be drilling into him he eiva gets number 1 or leave, ole loves de gea, could end up being a big loss for us

Mate 100%.... hes the next big keeper. HE HAS TO BE NUMBER 1 NOW, he never makes a mistake, seems solid every game, one things for sure, one of them will leave this summer because both to good 2 sit on the bench unless hendo goes on loan but surely his agent will be drilling into him he eiva gets number 1 or leave, ole loves de gea, could end up being a big loss for us
Especially if big clubs come calling and says your no1 then will have to consider or can see sheff utd putting a bid in for him was it a season long loan?

So would I. One of a handful of goalkeepers who actually concentrate on what they're supposed to be doing ie keeping the ball out of the net instead of all thinking they're Neuer or Ederson. Him and Nick Pope are England's top two imo.

And he smiles at making a save even when his team's losing ffs.

Back