Which zgemma box

The H5.2TC is brilliant - unless you're going for a IPTV subscription and the supplier offers 4k streams, I think it's pretty pointless having the H7.

Hi all wondering what box you all recommend the h5-2tc or wait for the h7 with 4K
i too feel unsure, i want hd or 4k tv, and i am paying sky too much for it, i dont know where to start h5 or h7 ? anyone could please point me in the right direction please , thanks in advance .

i too feel unsure, i want hd or 4k tv, and i am paying sky too much for it, i dont know where to start h5 or h7 ? anyone could please point me in the right direction please , thanks in advance .

You wont get 4K through CS on these boxes - you'll only get 4k if you're using an IPTV provider that offer 4k streams so pointless otherwise I think - not worth the extra just for more power imo.

This thread may help answer some questions > http://www.techkings.org/threads/faq-should-i-buy-a-cable-box.126162/#post-732057

You'd be aswell doing it yourself - plenty of help and support on this forum. If you bought it off there, you'd still need to add your network ID yourself and scan for channels and also you will still need to sort cabling yourself too.

I currently use an nvidia shield box for my tv and vod , but just cannot get with the epg's or lack of on android apps and in kodi , i lapsed my gift when it went all SD on sat' ,I tried IPTV via bouquets on my old cloudibox 2 but it just couldnt hack it , but looking at these great EPG screenshots ,am thinking of switching back now that iptv has got HD , honestly does iptv run really smooth on the latest zgemma?

I currently use an nvidia shield box for my tv and vod , but just cannot get with the epg's or lack of on android apps and in kodi , i lapsed my gift when it went all SD on sat' ,I tried IPTV via bouquets on my old cloudibox 2 but it just couldnt hack it , but looking at these great EPG screenshots ,am thinking of switching back now that iptv has got HD , honestly does iptv run really smooth on the latest zgemma?
I've just did mine a couple of days age on a Zgemma 2s and seems to run as smooth as near perfect on HD.

H5.2tc it is then my next Delma is do I buy a plug and play bundle like this?http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/252926249027?_trkparms=pageci:91f6469e-44a8-11e7-a25d-74dbd180efb1|parentrq:55c5cbf715c0ab66ef2cf34efffd1bcc|iid:9&_mwBanner=1 or do I do it all myself ( not to confident) and which line supplier to go with there have been loads contacted me today with a wide range of prices
I agree with others, not worth paying extra for H7 at the moment.

Weather you buy plug and play or not is entirely up to you, buy plug and play then all you need to do normally is plug it all in, run a scan and you're ready to go. If you feel you are able to set up yourself then it's simple enough to do, find and flash the build you want or set up from scratch, configure tuners (do you want sat or not), get a line, abm scan, if you want IPTV then install that and that's it. Is the time you save worth the extra you are paying out?

The plug and play you linked to only provides a 16gb stick, personally I wouldn't consider that big enough if you are one for recording, on cable the chances are you will be recording in HD so more space is needed and 16gb won't last long, I just checked, a recording of Casualty on BBC1 HD is 7GB, I also have a Sly L1ving HD recording of Madam Secretary which is also 7GB. I don't offer anything less than 64GB when selling plug and play. I would also stay clear as he is listing it with a sly gift which we all now are worthless at the moment.

Thanks all got a 320gb hdd so the USB isn't a issue. Only went down this route because of the iptv 2000 channels for the 3pm kick offs just hope the line is ok from seller

Back