Which Zgemma box

healm

Hi Lads, which modal of the Zgemma box is the best, will I be able to receive the majority of VM channels for free, "I can view them prior to purchasing additional channels" or is there a better box on the market, also is it just a case of downloading software and off we go, I have VM basic package at the moment, thanks

Hi Lads, which modal of the Zgemma box is the best, will I be able to receive the majority of VM channels for free, "I can view them prior to purchasing additional channels" or is there a better box on the market, also is it just a case of downloading software and off we go, I have VM basic package at the moment, thanks

H5

It all depends on what you want the box to do? do you want a twin cable tuner so you can record one channel while watching another? do you have a sat dish to make use of a combi box that has sat and cable? what is your budget?

You will be able to view a couple of channels on the box without a line, that is BBC 1, ITV and channel 4.

that is an old box and there are better available.

Not on 8 GB or less running UHD Channels, I set them up all the time via teamviewer grog and it will not run if the servers are using UHD streams

Not on 8 GB or less running UHD Channels, I set them up all the time via teamviewer grog and it will not run if the servers are using UHD streams
changing the goal posts now, you say they won't stream IP{TV, but now you're saying they won't if they try play top resolution feed on smallest broadband package, most good providers have various streams for each channel, SD, HD and UHD, those on lower broadband need to viiew the lower res feed but no box will play well in that situation.

It all depends on what you want the box to do? do you want a twin cable tuner so you can record one channel while watching another? do you have a sat dish to make use of a combi box that has sat and cable? what is your budget?

You will be able to view a couple of channels on the box without a line, that is BBC 1, ITV and channel 4.

that is an old box and there are better available.

Hi bazcfc1

I used to have Eeurovox/max, and kryptview got all VM channels until Nag 3 put end to it, I have VM line with basic package, I just wanna be able to watch a bit of footie & F1, Discovery, National Geographic Etc, I have Fire Stick for films so ok with that, what box do you suggest that will work with VM, Thanks

Tbh you won't get football or f1 on cable anymore there is iptv where you would get all those you've mentioned I don't have cable never owned a cable box at a guess would say the h7c maybe a better box

Hi bazcfc1

I used to have Eeurovox/max, and kryptview got all VM channels until Nag 3 put end to it, I have VM line with basic package, I just wanna be able to watch a bit of footie & F1, Discovery, National Geographic Etc, I have Fire Stick for films so ok with that, what box do you suggest that will work with VM, Thanks
if you are after the sport then as @bazcfc1 suggests you may want to look at IPTV, this can also be put on your firestick to save buying a new box.

I know plenty of people still using H2H and H2S boxes for IPTV on 'standard' broadband.

Have to agree Grog, use both these boxes and run my iptv perfectly well. I would say that these are bare minimum on Zgemma range for services to work without issue, whether sd, hd, or fhd

Back