why wont newcamd load on my lappy

well I give up. don't no whats going on I cant even get this box to reflash.i done every thing in the wos guide to flashing my miracal box .formatted my stick tp fat 32 ,downloaded vix and opend on desktop, loaded on to stick and checked its there but nothing happens when I put the stick into the box and turn it back on.it just boots to 100 .no msg saying upgrade as the wos guide says

tried every usb port but not a new stick as the one I am using came from wos and ment to be for this box.does any one no if I can check its formatted to fat32 properly and have I don't the right thing to load the vix image. I downloaded it,dragged it to desktop then dragged it to my stick. I open the stick and I have the files on there

tried every usb port but not a new stick as the one I am using came from wos and ment to be for this box.does any one no if I can check its formatted to fat32 properly and have I don't the right thing to load the vix image. I downloaded it,dragged it to desktop then dragged it to my stick. I open the stick and I have the files on there

formatting the usb, insert the usb into the laptop, open usb, click manage, ok on format, quick format to fat 32.
now drag your files back in and try again

make sure file is extracted before putting on formatted kingston 8gb usb stick.files downloaded are compressed files wont load to box.

ok thanks cackikid like I told u am no expert on a pc but am I right that to unzip I drag the file from downloads to my desk top and that unzips it. then I drag the unzipped file on the desck top into the Kingston usb plugged into my lappy

ok thanks cackikid like I told u am no expert on a pc but am I right that to unzip I drag the file from downloads to my desk top and that unzips it. then I drag the unzipped file on the desck top into the Kingston usb plugged into my lappy

the file you drag to your desktop, right click on it and ok on extract here, a new file will appear on your desktop, then add it to the usb and flash

well av finally got the box to flash so just like to say thanks to you guys for the help add never have gotten it done without your help.now am going to try and do bees guide again and see how I go .

as i said before do one step at a time and you will get there in the end.dont forget the link on end of bees post.

Back