WiFi speeds

Yes it seems to be in the account now. I haven't rebooted as the footie on. Funny my speed went up overnight. Will reboot later and post back. If they had done it last week would have saved me investing in a new router. FFS.Ha Ha lol... Paul

Yes it seems to be in the account now. I haven't rebooted as the footie on. Funny my speed went up overnight. Will reboot later and post back. If they had done it last week would have saved me investing in a new router. FFS.Ha Ha lol... Paul
I would not have known myself thought enigma2 speed tester had screwed up, then wife said she had email about free 50mb upgrade :ROFLMAO:

Ime just on live chat trying to source a hub 5. Not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing. But it is a free thing. So am having one lol..... Paul

Ime just on live chat trying to source a hub 5. Not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing. But it is a free thing. So am having one lol..... Paul
We must have been lucky got offered new hub 5 after our 18 month had to post older hub 3 back to them, first contract was about to expire they wanted to charge £50 a month for 200mb rather than the £29.99 we were paying. So wife said we were going to cancle but they then let us sign up again new 18 month for £30 a month but no free sim asin first contract but we never used the sim card anyway.

Back