Wigan Net ID

rago

does anyone know if the net id has change for wigan couple of friends are trying to do a tuner scan and all its pickng up is about 15 HD channels
TIA rago

Wigan TW 40967
Go to service searching>manual scan, change 'predefined frequency' to 'complete' by using right arrow, then scan.
Afterwards, go to autobouquetsmaker>update provider files, then scan

does anyone know if the net id has change for wigan couple of friends are trying to do a tuner scan and all its pickng up is about 15 HD channels
TIA rago

Without you saying what the scanning options used were, it is possible that the scan was just of one frequency.

Wigan TW 40967
Go to service searching>manual scan, change 'predefined frequency' to 'complete' by using right arrow, then scan.
Afterwards, go to autobouquetsmaker>update provider files, then scan

There is no need to do both. They are two different processes that do not supple ment each other. There is no coding in ABM to use details for cable services from a manual scan. Furthermore, HD services on Cable have the wrong service type flag. ABM corrects this for what it adds. Combination of two differing processes is not necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always advise doing both because if freq and.QAM has changed, and ABM fails, they can check Virgin tv highlights channel and check

I try to keep variables to a minimum. In any case, I am running the Nit Anlyser every day to check for differences and committing changes. I won't catch pure areas.

Flow process could be:
ABM work > Yes > All channels work > Yes> End
ABM work > Yes > All channels work > No> Check frequencies > Fix signal > End
ABM work > No > Nit Analyser> Use new provider only> All channels work > Yes> Inform ABM devs > End

I try to keep variables to a minimum. In any case, I am running the Nit Anlyser every day to check for differences and committing changes. I won't catch pure areas.

Flow process could be:
ABM work > Yes > All channels work > Yes> End
ABM work > Yes > All channels work > No> Check frequencies > Fix signal > End
ABM work > No > Nit Analyser> Use new provider only> All channels work > Yes> Inform ABM devs > End
Can I ask what a Nit Analyser is please

So these are the messages they get when they use abm

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190225-223817_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190225-223817_Messenger.jpg
    788 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20190225-223825_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190225-223825_Messenger.jpg
    924.7 KB · Views: 17
Just looking at that picture, you have a lot of pixelation. It is a signal issue. Either splitter, cable, or signal into the house. You will have to check the signal levels on the modem page for a rough guide. Have a look at pabloescaban's recent posts, he has mentioned what the range fro signal values should be.

For 40967, ABM tunes to
frequency="595000"
symbol_rate="6952000"
modulation="5" (QAM256)
If yo check all the cable tuners in signal finder,'m sure you wont be able to lock onto that frequency.

Back