WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

Go into autobouqets and enable the providers your missing.

Youl find autobouquets under Menu-Setup -Reception or tuners and scanning
I've gone in there and said yes to all just to see if they where added but it still only shows 3. Any other ideas? Thanks for your help

ABM is failing on the Freeview (Terrestrial /Aerial) provider.

Is there an aerial connected to the receiver? If so, which mast does the aerial point to? Which area has been selected for Freeview (Terrestrial /Aerial) in ABM?

ABM is failing on the Freeview (Terrestrial /Aerial) provider.

Is there an aerial connected to the receiver? If so, which mast does the aerial point to? Which area has been selected for Freeview (Terrestrial /Aerial) in ABM?
I'm not sure, I'm missing a good few providers bit even when ticked and rescanned they are not added.

I'm not sure, I'm missing a good few providers bit even when ticked and rescanned they are not added.
you need to know what terrestrial tv transmitter you are pointing to there is also a plugin called terrestrial scan you can also try in autobouquetsmaker you can enable show DVB-T Frequency finder ( you can search forum for info on that)

ABM will only show you providers that your receiver has been told it can receive. Regarding the aerial, surely you know what wires are hooked up to the back of your receiver. Unless you invite us round for a cuppa, only you know what is there.

So first of all, which types of dishes do you . Motorised, multi LNB etc

Edit:
Aso, there are several Terrestrail/Aerial providers. You have to select the ones that apply to you. Selecting the Portugese, Dutch or Irish one is no use to people in England.
Looking at your old posts, you have moved over from ATV. Their tuner configs foe hybrid tuner has a quirky method. Lots of people do not disable the mode that they are no using, so they would see providers that they really cannot use.

Edit2:
To get ABM past the Freeview failure, disable the Freeview provider in ABM.

Last edited:
@rizzo1976 are you not from ireland, or am I getting mixed up with someone else if so freeview may not be available in your area.
Yes from Ireland. But again I'm not sure why I only have 3 providers when I use to have more before flashing. There are channels I had which I don't have now. How do I add further providers and channel's? Do I need to change frequencies? Thanks

Yes from Ireland. But again I'm not sure why I only have 3 providers when I use to have more before flashing. There are channels I had which I don't have now. How do I add further providers and channel's? Do I need to change frequencies? Thanks
People have asked you questions that you will not answer.
Do you have satellite dishes, yes/no?
Are they motorised? Yes/no?
It's pointless to keep stating you don't have this or that channel, answer the questions asked otherwise you'll get no help fixing this.

People have asked you questions that you will not answer.
Do you have satellite dishes, yes/no?
Are they motorised? Yes/no?
It's pointless to keep stating you don't have this or that channel, answer the questions asked otherwise you'll get no help fixing this.
I have a sky dish and aerial. Aerial for the FTA Irish channels and the dish picks up the UK channels

you can start by showing picture of tuner configuration it should be like image i have posted if so do automatic scan or manual scan

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    218.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    277.6 KB · Views: 25
AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM) provider options are also wrong. He has to select Saorview, then select his area. He must deselect Freeview. If not sure which area, best not to use ABM for Saorview

With all due respect, If a person is using ABM, there is no need to perform a manual or automatic scan.

Last edited:
AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM) provider options are also wrong. He has to select Saorview, then select his area. He must deselect Freeview. If not sure which area, best not to use ABM for Saorview

With all due respect, If a person is using ABM, there is no need to perform a manual or automatic scan.
This is done and area selected and causing no issues. I'm simply missing other providers and channel's I had before flashing

Back