WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

Please post screenshots of what provider options you are using in ABM. List some channels you are missing. You will get better help if you are more forthcoming with details. Post pictures.

Please post screenshots of what provider options you are using in ABM. List some channels you are missing. You will get better help if you are more forthcoming with details. Post pictures.
Its like getting blood out of a stone.
I had to search his post history to find a photo that shown he had saorview and Freesat UK in the same EPG.

you can start by showing picture of tuner configuration it should be like image i have posted if so do automatic scan or manual scan
OK got it like yours but when I scan it's just blank

Attachments

• PXL_20220214_085643330.jpg
    PXL_20220214_085643330.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • PXL_20220214_085636058.jpg
    PXL_20220214_085636058.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 12
Do you not have the soarview option in abm ?

Menu-Setup -Tuner Config -Autobouquetsmaker -Setup Saorview as a provider, if not update your providers and try again.

Forget manual and automatic scanning.

MENU > SETUP > TUNERS & SCANNING > TUNER SETUP

Make sure each tuner is setup according to what service is connected to it.
If there is no cable connected to a tuner, disable it.

MENU > SETUP > TUNERS & SCANNING > AUTOBOUQUETSMAKER > PROVIDERS

Enable FREESAT / FTA only / Create main bouquet

Enable SAORVIEW / FTA only / Create main bouquet

Disable all other providers.

Press Green to save and then 'Start Scan from the main menu.

Last edited:
Forget manual and automatic scanning.

MENU > SETUP > TUNERS & SCANNING > TUNER SETUP

Make sure each tuner is setup according to what service is connected to it.
If there is no cable connected to a tuner, disable it.

MENU > SETUP > TUNERS & SCANNING > AUTOBOUQUETSMAKER > PROVIDERS

Enable FREESAT / FTA only / Create main bouquet

Enable SAORVIEW / FTA only / Create main bouquet

Disable all other providers.

Press Green to save and then 'Start Scan from the main menu.
Unfortunately I am still only seeing the 3 providers and still missing some channels including HD ones 👎

What other providers are you expecting to see?

I'm assuming you can see Saorview, Freesat and Sky?
Yes. Do I need to change regions or something? Before the flash in Open WIF I had about 5/6 providers which supplied more UK HD channels etc. On the SKY one that's there, there is slot missing.

Unfortunately I am still only seeing the 3 providers and still missing some channels including HD ones 👎
By providers, you mean Cable?
And Freesat all regions?
Nothing on cable so this needs changing to saorview.
Freesat all regions needs changing to your area, Belfast, Dublin, cork etc.
All regions refers to all of UK, You aren't in Scotland or Cornwall so don't scan for these.
Please don't keep saying channels are missing, they are not missing, you aren't scanning for them, until you do they won't appear

This is what is showing on mine
I give up been here before nothing has changed you have only moved from openatv to vix so basic setup is still the same even though you think other services are missing does not mean you can recieve them.

Members ask you questions you come back with no real information. Just out of interest do you have backup of working openatv installation if so do full backup now of installation to hard drive , then install working backup from openatv install then take screenshots of settings and save them. I do not know anything about your Tiviar Alpha + box but if it has multiboot then just boot into openatv if it is still there on other slot and get the info.

I give up been here before nothing has changed you have only moved from openatv to vix so basic setup is still the same even though you think other services are missing does not mean you can recieve them.

Members ask you questions you come back with no real information. Just out of interest do you have backup of working openatv installation if so do full backup now of installation to hard drive , then install working backup from openatv install then take screenshots of settings and save them. I do not know anything about your Tiviar Alpha + box but if it has multiboot then just boot into openatv if it is still there on other slot and get the info.
Banging your head against a brick wall urie.

Banging your head against a brick wall urie.
Been through all this before Mate , he should have archive I sent before with all my setup images ( pictures) for epgimporter, epg setup Abm, Jedimaker e.t.c for when he setup openatv just as a general guide obviously slightly different but basics are there.

Hi Guys, can anyone advise how to install xtream-editor Enigma2 XE-AIO (All-in-one) 3.0.9, it seems that having issue with the python -json and python-sqlite3..
thanks...

Attachments

• Python.jpg
    Python.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 9
Back