WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

hi guys, sorry if Iam moving from original thread but need your expert advice, Picons is missing on two channels ,just rescaned BBC ONE HD NE&C and Channel 5HD on sky28 using Zgemma H7C willowbuild openvix 5.4..is there anyway I can install or add these two picons..

Thanks in advance
G.

hi guys, sorry if Iam moving from original thread but need your expert advice, Picons is missing on two channels ,just rescaned BBC ONE HD NE&C and Channel 5HD on sky28 using Zgemma H7C willowbuild openvix 5.4..is there anyway I can install or add these two picons..

Thanks in advance
G.
Try updating Picons

hi guys, I have tried (willo)your file which didn't make any difference mate, then tried (urie) your suggestion which it worked but lost all the IPTV picons, I have reloaded Picons from IPTV provider via XE but no luck...

The SNPicons will catch more than the SRPicons. Refernces change a lot more often than names.

I would use the full version. One example is here:
Code:
https://github.com/picons/picons/releases/download/2023-03-01--00-22-00/enigma2-plugin-picons-snp-full.220x132-190x102.dark.on.transparent_2023-03-01--00-22-48_all.ipk

Best to uninstall the previous version if you are changing the pack

The SNPicons will catch more than the SRPicons. Refernces change a lot more often than names.

Code:
https://github.com/picons/picons/releases/download/2023-03-01--00-22-00/enigma2-plugin-picons-snp-full.220x132-190x102.dark.on.transparent_2023-03-01--00-22-48_all.ipk

OK thanks I ll give it try that one too...
G....

Code:

that was my mistake copied wrong ipk name just had a look at \media\usb\var\lib\opkg\info control file

Package: enigma2-plugin-picons-snp-full.220x132-190x102.light.on.transparent
Version: 2022-09-01--15-47-57

There are no feeds for ViX 5.4 anymore to update picons.
Easiest way is to copy existing picons for those channels to your desktop and renaming them.

The picons on github can be downloaded and installed manually:

Release 2023-03-01--00-22-00 · picons/picons
Hi Willo, I have tried few Picons Files you have all suggested thank you to you all indeed but I only need two or three picons to add on my Existing files, so I would be much appreciated if you could advise how to do it please..
thank you in advance
G....

And which picon pack did you install? What is the date of it? Post as much detail as possible so that there is no guesswork.

If you installed an SRP version, maybe the references have changed again. If you installed an older SNP version, you may need to update them.

@Gentlemen if you are just wanting one or two picons I'm not sure this is possible, or if it is, it will be more complicated than simply installing a full new picon pack.
Remove your existing picons first, then install one of the packs mentioned above, takes less than two minutes.

Then report back if the offending picons are stil AWOL

Currently installed srp-full.100x60-86x46.light.on.transparent (2021-09-09-22-49-10) and i have these screen shut...now if i do install SNP files then all these GB named channels (white background) picons despairs..

IMG_5659.JPGIMG_5660.JPG

Back