WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

The EPG from a lot of IPTV providers is flaky at best. I only download IPTV EPG for USA channels and allocate Sky EPG to all the UK ones so that it populates over the air.
It's not a problem with ViX, my build or EPG Importer. It's purely down to your EPG source/provider.

I've got zero EPG for the USA channels today. It's just one of those things and I'll try to download again later.

My UK channels have all got EPG but nothing on the US ones.
2023-04-08_100518.png

I added the xe plugin to my feeds earlier on today.
I have to rebuild my box this morning none of the backups working well, I also use XEplugin for line. Have used a command line install in the past. From what you have put above that you now have on your feeds does that mean I can find it from the download plugins option?

I have to rebuild my box this morning none of the backups working well, I also use XEplugin for line. Have used a command line install in the past. From what you have put above that you now have on your feeds does that mean I can find it from the download plugins option?
Yes download plugins, extensions

Ps @Willo3092 xe plugin has been added to oe alience so should be on next image feeds

If you FTP etc/epgimport you can open the providers XML source and check if the link works in browser to see if there's any issues.

Is the epg currently working on an android device?
Yes mate. Absolutely perfect on everything apart from my E2 box.

Hi Im looking for some help please.I tried to do a grog build via putty and my zgemma keeps going into a loop.I can't get an ipadress to my box.A friend told me that willobuld had a recovery using usb stick.But I can't find it anywhere.Does anyone have it or a fix please.ZgemmaH2H.

Build = Customisations added to an image

Grogbuild customisations can only be added to ATV 6.4. Not anything newer
There isn't a vix image for the H2H. Willowbuild only customises OpenVix 6.3

I would flash ATV 7.2 using a USB stick and install what you want from the plugin server. If there is anything included in "the build" that you cannot install from the plugin server, I am sure people will assist.

Hi Im looking for some help please.I tried to do a grog build via putty and my zgemma keeps going into a loop.I can't get an ipadress to my box.A friend told me that willobuld had a recovery using usb stick.But I can't find it anywhere.Does anyone have it or a fix please.ZgemmaH2H.
Willobuild will not work on the h2h box its openvix image and it does not support it. Do a fresh install of openatv 6.4 via usb then run the grogbuild command line. You must keep a usb mounted in the box during the flash process. Once its flashed with openatv via usb you will be able to access the ip address in network settings.

hi all. hoping someone might know. Having piles of issues with my Zgemma H7s this week, thought I had it sorted with an image backup but after a reboot today box getting stuck on boot at 47 on the device, in the past would take 20-30 seconds on that and then move on. Anyway tried to flash again but every image I download from openvix i cant get to work. do the normal process but flsh appears briefly before returning to boot. However If I use a recovery image (mmc) from openvix it will flash but I want to blank the box completely. Sa,e USB works with MMC version but not with the normal flash image.

Just tried an openatv image and it did the same, Any ideas

Everything is mounted just could not flash from image. Have used a recovery openvix version to get it up and running will run your install now. Thanks

I have rebuilt my zgemma using the willobuild process. I was wondering I have a settings backup from my prior version (6.2.008). is it possible to use that now with the 6.3 image as I want to see will it restore my lineID (xeplugin) otherwise need to email my provider to change QR code. Thanks

I reflashed my zgemma h7s with Openvix 6.3.
(was using willobuild 6.2 but it crashed and got stuck on 47%)
It starts in menu when I boot from standby & the exit button turns both box & TV off.
Any idea why?
Thanks

I have rebuilt my zgemma using the willobuild process. I was wondering I have a settings backup from my prior version (6.2.008). is it possible to use that now with the 6.3 image as I want to see will it restore my lineID (xeplugin) otherwise need to email my provider to change QR code. Thanks
You can add your own line to XE plugin using website but I've had several pints and can't remember how, maybe one of the night shift, @moshibeth or @mike123 can elaborate as I'm fecked now

Back