WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

Press MENU whilst on that page and change the number of rows to 8
Legend mate. Really like this build. Thank you.

Another question, if I may. Its probably a silly one.

I'm using Jed Maker Xtream for live TV and Xstreamity for VOD/Series. When I press TV, it displays all the VOD/Series bouquets. I know I can delete them from here, but is there a way to have them not show in the first place?

I'm jedimakerxtream, playlist choose your playlist and set VOD categories and TV series categories to no, then continue to create bouquets

Willo is there a way to remove the ONYX skin you have modified and install Ki--C version i did try it crashes the box.

Willo is there a way to remove the ONYX skin you have modified and install Ki--C version i did try it crashes the box.
If you just rename /etc/enigma2/skin_user_slyk-onyx-1080 to skin_user_slyk-onyx-1080x and restart GUI it will make it standard and latest version.
I don't actually make any changes to the skin itself, it's all done in the skin_user file.

When you realise mine's better you can just reverse it.

Is pressing TV the same as pressing the yellow button? I don't have a TV button.
Yes, that's right. :)
I'm jedimakerxtream, playlist choose your playlist and set VOD categories and TV series categories to no, then continue to create bouquets
I've done that mate. I'm using Xstreamity for the VOD/Series but I don't really want it to create bouquets in the TV guide which is what it's doing.

I've done that mate. I'm using Xstreamity for the VOD/Series but I don't really want it to create bouquets in the TV guide which is what it's doing.
Odd mine doesn't show them if not set to Yes.

When you continue to create bouquets do you see them there? If you do untick them then create bouquets

Xstreamity doesn't create bouquets, only JediMaker does that.
Go into the plugin menu (green button) and select JediMaker > delete all IPTV bouquets.
Then go into the playlist settings and switch off Vod etc and turn off all the bouquets you don't want before creating them.

Got it working now. Thank you. I did have VOD and series off but they were still there. Done it as above though, deleted them and started from scratch. It's all spot on. Thanks again chaps.

If you just rename /etc/enigma2/skin_user_slyk-onyx-1080 to skin_user_slyk-onyx-1080x and restart GUI it will make it standard and latest version.
I don't actually make any changes to the skin itself, it's all done in the skin_user file.

When you realise mine's better you can just reverse it.
Worked a treat thanks i personally prefer 1080x option (y)

Having a bit of bother with EPG importer. All EPG yesterday was populated and reading correctly. All I see today is "Importing: IPTV "(my name) 0 events. In sources I have all the UK ones ticked as well as my providers. Each time I go to manually update it tells me "Import of egg data still in progress", but im not seeing anything.

I am only using the plugins which came with this build, so if @Willo3092 would have a basic EPG setup for his build, it would be massively appreciated.

I'm dead happy with the Sat side of this box, id just like the IPTV to look a bit more integrated, if anyone has any suggestions or screenshots that would really help. Cheers.

All Sky UK and Freesat EPG is populated using Open TV Zapper and can be force downloaded by pressing the blue button and selecting 'OpenTV EPG forced download'.

I only use EPG Import to download IPTV EPG. If it isn't working it's probably a provider issue.

How IPTV looks is down to you and your provider and the plugin used to create bouquets. If you're prepared to put some work in you can make it completely integrated but it's not something I can do.
You can also integrate Sky EPG to populate the UK IPTV channels.

bouquets.jpg

channelselection.jpg

gridepg.jpg

Last edited:
To create your own bouquet, the easiest way is to create bouquets with your chosen plugin and then copy and paste your favourite channels into your own userbouquet.tv using Notepad++ (not regular notepad)
Name it uniquely to something like 'userbouquet.uk.iptv'. You must also include it in bouquets.tv and restart GUI after you've finished editing.

Code:
#NAME Bouquets (TV)
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.abm.sat_282_sky_uk.main.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:519:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.abm.sat_282_sky_uk.separator.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.uk.iptv.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:519:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.LastScanned.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

IPTV BOUQUET EDITING.png

SKY SERVICE REF.png

Please note that the first number in the stream reference from Sky is '1'. If your IPTV stream reference starts with 4097, just leave that as it is and change the rest of the numbers.

For example:

The Sky service reference for Sky Atlantic is 1:0:19:F0D:7E9:2:21:0:0:0:

If your IPTV stream reference for Sky Atlantic is:
#SERVICE 4097:0:1:029a:66b3:0:0:0:0:0:

Change it to:
#SERVICE 4097:0:19:F0D:7E9:2:21:0:0:0:

Last edited:
Hi Willo,
Which skin was on willobuild 6.2?
My zgemma h7s crashed and was stuck at 47% boot so flashed it with openvix 6.3 & put Slyke 1080 r19 skin on, but something just doesn't seem as it was.
Thanks

I only really use Kidder C's skins and the default ViX ones. I did have a modded version of Chab's Freesat skin but I've dropped it now.

Moving to python 3 was a big upheaval and some of the old plugins and skins don't work any more.
I hope it still does what I wanted it to do, provide new users and the less technically inclined with an easy way to get an E2 box up and running.

I don't build a ViX image for the low end Zgemma's anymore either. It was time consuming and costing me money for running the server.

In these days of multiboot receivers it's also easier for users to try their own setup from scratch, with someone else's 'build' as a fallback.

Not really had much time to play, but all the EPG has now come back, although I still get this message permanently on EPG-Importer.

Screenshot 2023-04-08 at 09.39.20.png

If you FTP etc/epgimport you can open the providers XML source and check if the link works in browser to see if there's any issues.

Is the epg currently working on an android device?

Back