WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

Vix 6.5 just been released ,got sf8008 multi boot set up vix 6.4 willowbuild ,can just download off box vix 6.5 flash and throw willow back on and re load settings or do need install vix 6.5 multi boot image ?

You'll need to hold off for a while because there's a problem with the feeds on ViX 6.5.

Don't try and restore settings made on ViX 6.4 to 6.5. I've made a lot of changes.
Ok cheers will do ,did re flash other week and put your image back on the box after the changes you made ,just say big thanks to you and everyone else who spend hours of your time doing images and plugins ,which makes life lot easier for us.

Ok. Thanks I’ve got the down load link for Xe but what do I do with it ? Also r there any skins to put on this build.
All the skin's are pre installed on there. Did you have a read up like I suggested. You can go into settings and change the skins via the interface

Ok I’ve found that now. I don’t know where to read up about this. I’ll just play around with it for a while. Could you point me in the right direction where to put the xe download and how to get it on the box

The XE team will need to update their plugin before it will work on ViX.
It is closed source so only they can do it.

What skins are showing?
If installed successfully you should have these:

1_0_19_CD6E_844_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20240314221909.jpg

Yep looks just like that. Would you have any idea if xe will be updated in the next few weeks or is it an unknown. I’ll ask my provider if there is any other way to get the Iptv on the

Thank you

When you get a chance. Can you tell me how to size the screen to my tv. I messed it up during the set up process.

Also I don’t seem to be getting all the program information for each channel. Only a few channels populate. Everything else looks great. 👍

Sf8008 multi boot vix 6.4 willow when move onto vix 6.5 do you need to wipe the box and load vix 6.5 multi boot loader? I forgot if you need to update the multi boot loader or not when updating to new version of vix

No, just flash it to a different partition.
The feeds aren't working on some boxes for 6.5 so plugin restore doesn't work.

You will just have to try it and reboot to the old version if it doesn't work.

No, just flash it to a different partition.
The feeds aren't working on some boxes for 6.5 so plugin restore doesn't work.

You will just have to try it and reboot to the old version if it doesn't work.
Put vix 6.5 on slot 2 and can see some plugins and feeds not been updated yet so holding on until feeds etc catch up,more asking about multi boot loader if need to update it when feeds etc are updated to move onto vix6.5 and put willow on

I installed Openvix 6.5.001 yesterday and all did not go well at first. When i done the install it did not backup 6.4 .011 but said it had and installed 6.5 as clean install so had to start all over again with my plugins and setting but all good now.

Back