WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

A couple of people have said that they can't connect to the network but I can't seem to replicate it here :unsure:
I replaced my router a few weeks ago and my box has a manually assigned IP address but can't see how that would affect things for others?
My IP address range is 192.168.0.2 - 192.168.0.249.

Have you looked to see if the Zgemma appears on the network map of your router or tried manually assigning an IP address?
I'm a bit lost without being able to replicate the problem.
I had no issues yesterday when I reflashed my edison os mini with latest vix and your build no network issues like others have mentioned.

Other option hard wire both box and laptop into router and it should be fine with any connection issues to the box

I tried a different ethernet port on the router but no luck. Thanks guys for helping, really weird issue, never come across this before.

Have you done as i suggested
I'm not sure what the object of connecting the laptop is? Unsure how that would activate the internet?
I can telnet into box using Putty and FTP into box too, just that there's no IP set and no internet connection to the box so cannot access plugins etc.
I think I will return to the Willobuild 5.2 I was using before, thanks everyone for all the help.

Still having the no internet connection to the box, the box is via ethernet and never had this issue before, everytime I run the network test, I get
LAN adapter OK
Local network Connected
DHCP unconfirmed
Nameserver unconfirmed

Tried altering via settings, inputting a manual IP address, still not having it.
Like others I will have to go back to Wiilo 5.2 or open ATV although I've had issues with ATV in the past.

Still having the no internet connection to the box, the box is via ethernet and never had this issue before, everytime I run the network test, I get
LAN adapter OK
Local network Connected
DHCP unconfirmed
Nameserver unconfirmed

Tried altering via settings, inputting a manual IP address, still not having it.
Like others I will have to go back to Wiilo 5.2 or open ATV although I've had issues with ATV in the past.
Go into nameserver settings and change nameserver 1 to 8888
Change nameserver 2 to 8844.
Click save and then reboot the box.
If all settings have saved correctly you will get green ticks on everything when you do a network test

Go into nameserver settings and change nameserver 1 to 8888
Change nameserver 2 to 8844.
Click save and then reboot the box.
If all settings have saved correctly you will get green ticks on everything when you do a network test
Thanks to @pabloescaban for pointing me in the right direction as I could never replicate this issue at home.
I have now hard coded the Google nameservers into the build so all should be good now (y)

I've tried to install using this Build (and Grog's) on an Octagon sf8008 but it appears that the installation is only limited to slots 1-4. Since I have other slots on an SD card, is there a way how to use one of those slots instead?

Back