WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

Hello.

Any idea how I can get the Provider name(FreeSat,Saorview etc)onto the EPG page on Willobuild/Open ATV?

Fairly sure I had it before but can't seem to find it in settings.

Hello.

Any idea how I can get the Provider name(FreeSat,Saorview etc)onto the EPG page on Willobuild/Open ATV?

Fairly sure I had it before but can't seem to find it in settings.
Autobouquetsmaker , configure to add provider name. Once saved then rescan Autobouquetsmaker.

Are you sure you are using Willobuild on OpenATV? Willobuild is designed for openvix

hi willo i have a h92h zgemma i still run wooshbuild on 6.4 with no problems at all but just in case i run in to problems in the future could i install willobuild on one of my partitians and does your build have the plugin all4one as thats what i have to use for my iptv thanks

SF8008 Vix 6.5 willow was running fine did software update Vix 6.5,1 which updated BMX from 1,13,to 1,14 no option to delete or Manuel update in BMX and box crash when auto run of BMX ,removed BMX and downgraded to 1.13 still same problem ,re loaded back up image vix 6.5 all working fine ,but as soon as run software update get same problem

BMX 1.15 uploaded 5 minutes ago.
Ok thanks will try that later ,did`t know if there was problem with vix update or BMX ,run update later and test ,other half watching Tv now old prisoner cell block H at moment (y)
UPDATE Just done software update BMX updated to 1.15 no issues ,thanks again Willow (y) (y) (y)

Last edited:
Hi I cant seem to tick xstreamity in epgimport. when xsteamity is selected in sources the tick box is not available to tick.
BMX and jedi put IPTV EPG in importer tick save and run ,far as I know xstreamity plug does EPG pull in the plugin mainly used play vod while BMX jedi used for live IPTV channels

BMX and jedi put IPTV EPG in importer tick save and run ,far as I know xstreamity plug does EPG pull in the plugin mainly used play vod while BMX jedi used for live IPTV channels
in xtreamity you need to select epg on a live channel then it will add entry into epgimporter then you can select it if needed.

I've never understood why there is a source file for Xtreamity in EPG Import.
I've always just done a manual update in the plugin.

My Xtreamity sources file is empty.

Code:
<sources>
    <sourcecat sourcecatname="XStreamity EPG">

</sourcecat>
</sources>

Back