Windows 11 Windows 11 Upgrade?

Updated today. No real issues. Taskbar needs a bit of work but apart from that nothing major. Snappy OS. Not the disaster that happened from Windows 7 to Windows 8!

Updated today. No real issues. Taskbar needs a bit of work but apart from that nothing major. Snappy OS. Not the disaster that happened from Windows 7 to Windows 8!
On Windows 8.1 lol. Miss XP and win 7 days. Brilliant fast stable OS they were hardly any issues on them back then.

How you rate windows 11 to windows 10? Any major difference? You tried the android feature on it yet?

On Windows 8.1 lol. Miss XP and win 7 days. Brilliant fast stable OS they were hardly any issues on them back then.

How you rate windows 11 to windows 10? Any major difference? You tried the android feature on it yet?

It's very similar. Can't say I even notice a difference yet. Windows 7 was the best for me. I was too young for XP lol But I remember that being my first Operating System haha. I still miss MSN that was quality lol!

Just checked mate, doesn't appear Android Apps can be installed just yet...

It's very similar. Can't say I even notice a difference yet. Windows 7 was the best for me. I was too young for XP lol But I remember that being my first Operating System haha. I still miss MSN that was quality lol!

I had XP and Windows 7 as equal lol. Both were awesome and yet simple OS.

MSN now that is going way back mate. Was on that straight away from school back then. Was like a tradition lol.

I had XP and Windows 7 as equal lol. Both were awesome and yet simple OS.

MSN now that is going way back mate. Was on that straight away from school back then. Was like a tradition lol.

It seems way back but I was legit still using it like 2013 haha. But saying that that's nearly a decade ago lol. MSN was legendary. Wild West lol!

It seems way back but I was legit still using it like 2013 haha. But saying that that's nearly a decade ago lol. MSN was legendary. Wild West lol!
Ye was on XP close to a decade before moved to windows 7. Then went to vista which was horrendous and currently on windows 8.

Nothing has come close to MSN to this day. MSN was unique at that time. Even a phenomenon dare I say.

Ye was on XP close to a decade before moved to windows 7. Then went to vista which was horrendous and currently on windows 8.

Nothing has come close to MSN to this day. MSN was unique at that time. Even a phenomenon dare I say.

MSN was a strange one in a world when you always seem online when you were offline on MSN you were actually offline if that makes sense. Oh the nostalgia lol

MSN was a strange one in a world when you always seem online when you were offline on MSN you were actually offline if that makes sense. Oh the nostalgia lol

Ye hide the status on MSN. Lurking in the shadows and then prank your mates who were online with nudges which were like emojis back then was hilarious :LOL: :LOL:

Most will run it they aren’t that stupid it’s just media click bait saying most won’t run it. Yeh, might need to enter bios but it’s basic changes

Running Win10.. health check says my pc`s processor i7-6700 CPU @3.40GHz 4 core isn´t compatible to run Win11. I´ll not be investing in a new pc just to run Win11

I ran the health check also, and it said that my Processor an AMD Ryzen 5 is not compatible, like @Kielbear I also will not be investing in a new PC just for Windows 11. I am happy with what I have, thank you very much

Spec Requirement
Processor 1GHz or faster with 2 or
more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or system on a chip
RAM 4GB
Storage 64GB or larger storage device
System firmware UEFI, Secure Boot capable

Spec Requirement
Processor 1GHz or faster with 2 or
more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or system on a chip
RAM 4GB
Storage 64GB or larger storage device
System firmware UEFI, Secure Boot capable
My PC passed everything on the health check other than the processor not being supported and mine is: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Quad-Core Processor 3.20 GHz

My PC passed everything on the health check other than the processor not being supported and mine is: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Quad-Core Processor 3.20 GHz
quad core = 4 lad lol should b fine lol mine an oldie like
amd-a8-7650k ,radeon r7 3,30ghtz
32 gb ram
currenly on win 8.1 64 but runs like a rocket cos i built it n it does what it needs to do lol but wont be jumping on 11 yet not untill bugs been ironed out cos theres bound to be a few

That should be fine mate go into your Bios and enable fTPM reboot and re run the test.

Also for anyone who fails the 'test' with decent hardware just download the ISO, Mount it on a USB and boot from it. And that's how you can get Windows 11. I think the test is just showing extra precaution in it's early days.

Back