Winter weather is here

There's a massive pile of number plates and plastic trim part's on the grass verge at side of road 😂😂😂😂😂😂

the good thing about Fords is that heated front screen, takes about 2mins and all the frost is gone, probably why I`ve stuck with them. I see drivers with a little square patch because they can't be bothered to de-ice properly, and it's dangerous. I know Ford have the Patent, but I think all cars should have that piece of tech.

Yeah 3 feet takes it to the roof of the underside of the bridge and aint a clue why people go up the run off ramp they must think its part of the road 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well i decided to get the big boys toys at 1kg per bag x 2 as stops mould.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07GSZL25B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I googled silica gel and found quite a few sold as dehumidifiers etc but decided to get the big bag of cat litter from Wilko @£3.50 for 3.8 litres, about 2.5 kg
https://www.wilko.com/wilko-silica-...VU4BQBh0A3w3VEAQYAiABEgKz3fD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

so I'm gonna put it in some weed membrane bags and put it in the jalopy, apparently it can be dried and reused so will let you know how it goes

Time to update this thread earlier than usual as the weather forecast has temp down to 0c and possibility of snow OMG

In the process of getting draughts closed off around the house for less waste of heat , old non used fireplace Gas lucky i managed to block it up with twin wall polycarbonate as its a perfect width to wedge into the marble look fireplace and just had to trim to the width and fitted in nicely so big draught now gone.

Amazing stock i keep finding i bought decades ago , front door Exitex ref sds new kit in bag to stop draughts from hall door.
Yesterday added some silicone to weigh down my 3 blade opener on outside toilet vent to make it close when fan stops spinning.

Dont forget post 1 to read. Weather for Dublin next week OMG.

Odds slashed on chance for snow as Ireland to experience coldest October

Hope the Homeless are ready and not caught short again and services under stress.

Back