Wireless earphones

Obi wan bissaka

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
thought I would start this thread beings as me and stuss talk alot about different earbuds and I know channelking asked about them in a different section, I've looked on forum and can't find a particular place for this thread so thought I would put here, hope that's OK. So to answer channelking question he posted.... there are tons of wireless earphones on the market now, I've had a fair few pairs my self, they have got better over the years with battery life, comfort of them and day to day use, in regards to battery life alot of them vary from each other, some can last 7/8 hours and some only last 4 hours, I've found that dont be fooled by the price there are alot of buds out there now which are decent at a low price, also depends on what your after, the most recent pair I've brought are the "JABRA ELITE ACTIVE 75T, reason for buying them was I do alot of running and wanted a new pair which was waterproof, good battery life which on a full charge they will last 7 hrs and also a pair which quick charge in the case so they are perfect for me for what I use them for which is when I go for a run whether thats a short run or a 10 miler I know these will last from start to finish. Again anyone got any questions on earphones etc... please get stuck in and let's see if people are interested in this sort of thing. Be safe guys and girls (y)

I had a pair of beats (Dr dre) wireless and over head beats headphones which was exellent sound battery would last a full day most of evening missus got me them when first come out finally died(went through wash and dryer) have been looking for a new pair but I found with some I've used Bluetooth can be shite at moment using wired headphones from my huwaii phone

I've got a pair of "skullcandy hesh 3" wireless over ear headphones baz and their great, full day battery and rapid charge, think 10 mins charge gives out 4 hrs playback really really good they are and I think their around 90 quid but in all honesty I think they are great

Sennheiser CX 6.00BT Look and feel of the product First Bought April 2016, impressions with respect to packaging are very high…it has to be said that it’s ‘Apple' like quality but battery life was an issue takes an eternity to charge. No noise cancelling dropped signal frequently, Returned back to currys..
£70.00 not spent well.

Attachments

• 20190713_140617.jpg
    20190713_140617.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 2
Bought last week..
Like all B&O products, styling perfect.
Fast charge
4 different sound settings for different environments.
sound quality 10/10
Let down by hard to pair to phone but pairing to tv 4 seconds
swipe and tap the buds to change settings ie calls, next track
But once that is sorted, very good.
Packaging is beautiful.
Battery life 4 hours..
Leather hard Charging case will allow you to charge pods 3 times, whilst on the move comfortable to wear.
Not convinced they are worth the price.
The app is very good unlike the beoplay Mk1..user friendly

Attachments

• 20200430_153757.jpg
    20200430_153757.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 7
  • 20200430_153938.jpg
    20200430_153938.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 20200504_161626.jpg
    20200504_161626.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 2
Bought last week..
Like all B&O products, styling perfect.
Fast charge
4 different sound settings for different environments.
sound quality 10/10
Let down by hard to pair to phone but pairing to tv 4 seconds
swipe and tap the buds to change settings ie calls, next track
. But once that is sorted very good.o
Packaging is beautiful.
Battery life 4 hours..
Leather Charging case will allow you to charge pods 3 times whilst on the move comfortable to wear.
Not convinced they are worth the price.
Nice mate and yeah same as the jabra elite active 75t..... download app to phone and can mess with all the settings and equaliser to suit your needs, also has hear through which is how much out and about sound you want to let in, good for when out in busy places can turn it off or for when someone is talking to you you can let the sound in a little more

i said to stuss I brought a pair off amazon there amazing tbf there called.... enacfire g20 have a look baz 90 day no reason to return and 18 month warranty, they are 50 quid but I think they are seriously good

I use Apple Airpods Pro. Far superior to the old variant of Airpods due to the noise cancelling feature. And, dare I say, as good as my old wired Beats!
Yeah the 1st pods had so many issues but they have managed to iron them out now, they are a great earphone tbf just shame about the water rating

I normally use wired Bose Comfort 2 had them over 10 years really good noise reduction, Daughter bought me a cheapish pair of buds of Amazon TS mini !although they wouldn't get a rating off What Hifi they are great when I'm doing a bit of gardening/watering and last for hours and charge up real quick!

I normally use wired Bose Comfort 2 had them over 10 years really good noise reduction, Daughter bought me a cheapish pair of buds of Amazon TS mini !although they wouldn't get a rating off What Hifi they are great when I'm doing a bit of gardening/watering and last for hours and charge up real quick!
Bose comfort 2, I think are best wired headphones I have used. They must be 10 years old now.still sound perfect..

I posted this last week but this thread seems more poignant.

Attachments

• 20200503_103958.jpg
    20200503_103958.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 11
Use mainly earphones that came with the phone or crappy wireless headphones which arent really wireless :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Has some awesome Sennheiser wired headphones few years back. Brilliant sound quality. But damn things stopped working altogether.

Back