Wireless earphones

Most of these heads of companies are morally corrupt and just pure greedy.

I cant fathom why anyone with billions is not satisfied with life. Always wanting more and more.

Most of these heads of companies are morally corrupt and just pure greedy.

I cant fathom why anyone with billions is not satisfied with life. Always wanting more and more.
Another one is the hypocrisy from these people about China.
Yet all their companies manufacturers in China.Apple are the same made in China etc for a small price then sold on Western markets for a massive price.

Another one is the hypocrisy from these people about China.
Yet all their companies manufacturers in China.Apple are the same made in China etc for a small price then sold on Western markets for a massive price.

Companies and countries alike slate China and its people yet majority specifically western countries and companies claw back to them for goods and Trade.

Most rely on China to make their HUGE profits.

With headphones I always used to buy Sony one's because I've always found them to be really good and Sennheiser.

Ye Sony headphones are good.

I still have some wired ones from years ago.

Pretty good sound quality and not much outside noise.

I have RF wireless ones but they are average imo compared to wired ones as with former sounds very noisy when anything is being heard.

I think one of the worst I have had for durability is beats I had the tour ones when they first came out they broke outside the warranty, I got ibeats then in Las Vegas they lasted a little longer but for the price you pay you would expect a quality pair of headphones.

I have the Sony WH-1000XM3 wireless noise cancelling headphones
Just use them for round the house and when travelling. There great for the plane.
Really good long battery life and quick charge. good peace of kit and top sound quality but I’m ready for a change now. Thinking of getting some in ear earbuds. Was looking at the Powerbeats pro and the Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2
Is there anything else out there that’s just as good if not better sound quality and not as expensive
I know Sony do the WF-1000XM3 in ear but there just to big and bulky for earbuds in my opinion.
sound quality does also depend on where you choose to get your music from, ie Apple Music can be a lot better quality than Spotify

I got some blag Airpod Pros from AliExpress last week for one of the kids, £16 delivered. Clearly, at £234 less than the genuine ones, the quality isn't there. But, if they last a while they're great at that price!

I got some blag Airpod Pros from AliExpress last week for one of the kids, £16 delivered. Clearly, at £234 less than the genuine ones, the quality isn't there. But, if they last a while they're great at that price!
Beats are a good make but missus won't allow me to pay price at moment only cause she wants a new sofa ffs

The amount of headphones i have gone through in the Gym with sweat getting into them,I found the best and long lasting ones where the philips brand in ear type,you can not brake them but are not wireless.

Last edited:
Back