Wolves and the premier league.

They seemed worse off under him than Wenger.

Nuno is too risky for them.

Allegri is proven winner and safer option but not sure how much more he will improve this poor team.

Rodgers also been linked he would be utterly stupid to leave a top team like Leicester for a shambles of a team that is Arsenal.

They seemed worse off under him than Wenger.

Nuno is too risky for them.

Allegri is proven winner and safer option but not sure how much more he will improve this poor team.

Rodgers also been linked he would be utterly stupid to leave a top team like Leicester for a shambles of a team that is Arsenal.
Pardrew been lined up for utd and warnock in running aswell lol

That's likely if we smash them on Sunday!!
Pellegrino will be gone by Xmas!! they look dire!

Allegri for Arsenal, Moyes for Everton, looks possible, Who would be favourite for Man Utd though, I suppose Pochettino, and as for the Hammers, who knows, hopefully someone decent and soon as Pelligrini just does not look as if he could be bothered at the minute, whats the price for Arsenal, Everton, Man Utd, West Ham 4 timer this weekend then.

Allegri for Arsenal, Moyes for Everton, looks possible, Who would be favourite for Man Utd though, I suppose Pochettino, and as for the Hammers, who knows, hopefully someone decent and soon as Pelligrini just does not look as if he could be bothered at the minute, whats the price for Arsenal, Everton, Man Utd, West Ham 4 timer this weekend then.

Trust me the fans will run riot if Moyes comes back, he’s not very well liked.

Trust me the fans will run riot if Moyes comes back, he’s not very well liked.
I know I dont think it would be a good move for Everton, but they will give it a bit more time to see if Silva can get a win in the next 2 to 3 matches, I think. Slavin Bilac could be in the frame too.

Yeah and the Hammers could be looking at Scott Parker too, I blame Lampard , coming from the championship and doing a good job at Chelsea.

I know I dont think it would be a good move for Everton, but they will give it a bit more time to see if Silva can get a win in the next 2 to 3 matches, I think. Slavin Bilac could be in the frame too.

Our chairman is buddies with Moyes so that’s the only way he gets the job. Silva has max 2 games left, Leicester and Liverpool, the thinking is they don’t want to put a new manager in to them 2 games.

If by some miracle he gets more than 2 points from them games then Silva may earn himself some breathing space.

I don’t think Bilic is in the frame to be honest mate. More likely Eddie Howe.

That's funny coz you replied and kinda seemed to agree at the time it was posted :LOL:
cant remember it, maybe you can link me to where i said he was shit?

oops, sorry, i misread.

if the quote was "to be honest i wouldn't have paid any of 'em today :) " then i would say that what i meant was " to be honest i wouldn't have paid any of 'em today :) "

whilst it may have appeared that i agreed with you when you said "that Raul Jiminez is as bad a striker the Premier League has ever seen"

what i actually meant to say was " to be honest i wouldn't have paid any of 'em today :) " with the bold part being the pertinent point.

google yer man jiminez' stats in the prem (before he suffered a horrific brain injury) not too shabby are they?

i tried to google your quote of " Raul Jiminez is as bad a striker the Premier League has ever seen " but it didn't seem to appear on the first page on google and i couldn't be arsed to look at page 2.

maybe you can link me to that one?

Last edited:
Back