wont flash

ive had this flash problem with a few zgemma boxes before , I found sandisk and simmax usb stick worked best , full format in pc first, place a txt file on the usb stick with the title backupstick , and copy my backup to the usb , stick in rear usb slot hold standby button on front and power up box , lcd should say usb then quickly change to flsh , leave it about 10 minutes and box will reboot all up and working
ther is no front lcd on h9s buddy not that would show flash anyway its a diff flash methos n folders

ther is no front lcd on h9s buddy not that would show flash anyway its a diff flash methos n folders
well good luck then :laughing: , should have paid a bit more money, if its same as the h9.2s(im sure same box except h9s only as one sat tuner but everything else same) I have flashed before , instead of lcd saying flsh , there was a icon on front that flashed red and white until flash was complete, but everything else was same

Last edited:
ive had this flash problem with a few zgemma boxes before , I found sandisk and simmax usb stick worked best , full format in pc first, place a txt file on the usb stick with the title backupstick , and copy my backup to the usb , stick in rear usb slot hold standby button on front and power up box , lcd should say usb then quickly change to flsh , leave it about 10 minutes and box will reboot all up and working
Nickname like blaster do you like using the rear slot then :ROFLMAO:

Someone mentioned Swap Manager For what ? only the crappy boxes need swap manager and cache flush installed.
Where was epg been stored to i wonder

Someone mentioned Swap Manager For what ? only the crappy boxes need swap manager and cache flush installed.
ALL ZEMMAS need usb setting up there isnt enuth memory internally so u do it to keep as much as poss away from box so it dusnt get sluggish n crash

I have a h7s and does not need it.
The older models had not enough memory but newer boxes have more grunt.
User error most likely with boxes crashing or box has a bug.

Where was epg been stored to

I have a h7s and does not need it.
The older models had not enough memory but newer boxes have more grunt.
User error most likely with boxes crashing or box has a bug.
You been around forever cati so whats your internal memory like these days ?????

My internal was faulty and using external 2Tb as never got around to getting a new internal hdd

Attachments

• memory.jpg
    memory.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 5
That is brilliant, thanks so much for your help. I’ll give the stick a full proper format rather than the fast format and I’ll try exactly that. I’ll report back ASAP. Thanks again for your help
Everything worked a treat guys thanks so much for your help. Just to confirm the USB stick was a Sandisk 32GB which I formatted as normal on my PC (not the quick format) Chanfed the name of the file and it worked first try, absolutely amazing. Thanks for everyone’s help. I’ve dealt with the USB as instructed following the advice on here and that all looks spot on too. Lovely job you clever people ;-)

Back