Wooshbuild and IPTV

JCR

I bought a Z-Gemma H2S and installed IPAB-TV and IPTV. With IPAB's cease and desist notice I have now flashed with Wooshbuild and openATV but can't see how I can then use IPTV - any guidance appreciated

NB: I'm not massively technical - searched for YouTube guides but all seem complex compared to how I installed IPTV on IPAB

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Ipleb was basically an open ATV image, so it should install similarly.
I can find no tutorials for installing it on an enigma 2 box, but if you link one here, ill see if i can translate it to Woosh for you.

Oh, so really we should be saying contact provider, and deleting reference to name, gotcha.

I thought it was a plugin

Reactions: JCR
I bought a Z-Gemma H2S and installed IPAB-TV and IPTV. With IPAB's cease and desist notice I have now flashed with Wooshbuild and openATV but can't see how I can then use IPTV - any guidance appreciated

NB: I'm not massively technical - searched for YouTube guides but all seem complex compared to how I installed IPTV on IPAB

thanks
Ask your provider to provide a url for your iptv service and one for epg url if not using ipleb fudge setting for epg then once you've got them download E2mbouquets maker enter a name for your iptv in providers enter your url for iptv then 1 for epg then run it go to epg import select all sources needed including E2mbouquets maker green to save then yellow to import

Back