WooshBuild WooshBuild Infinity advice

Does Wooshbuild still work on the latest openatv? Tried reflasing my mutant hd51 and I keep getting an error after I use terminal editor to install wooshbuild. Python module not found.

I would upgrade to the latest version of atv 6.4 is years old and no longer supported
Problem is, Wooshbuild is crashing on latest version (above poster said it's not python 3 compatible)

I tried openvix with willobuild but much preferred openatv with wooshbuild.

Is there any downside to having 6.4? It does what I need it to do.

Problem is, Wooshbuild is crashing on latest version (above poster said it's not python 3 compatible)

Wooshbuild has not had any updates for a few years. Why not install a fresh version of atv and customise the box as you like it all the plugins and skins are available.

Wooshbuild only works on 6.4, all later atv images aren't compatible with it.
As has been said, you can use the newest version of openatv and add the skins and plugins yourself

Ok thanks for the advice. I'll give it a go. I really like the SkyWB skin, anyway to extract that or is there a similar alternative?

Up and running on latest version of OpenATV. Have Slyk installed, all going well, but just one issue, beforehand when I pressed up on my remote I got a mini epg menu. But now the skin does not seem to be applied to this section and only 1/2 my screen is used. Any ideas? 1_0_19_44E_3E9_2174_EEEE0000_0_0_0_20230711231433.jpg

Up and running on latest version of OpenATV. Have Slyk installed, all going well, but just one issue, beforehand when I pressed up on my remote I got a mini epg menu. But now the skin does not seem to be applied to this section and only 1/2 my screen is used. Any ideas? View attachment 91870
Different skins behave in different ways.
You have the bouquet list showing there, not the mini EPG.
On my skin, I press right and it brings up small EPG of 1 or 2 channels above and below the one I'm on.

You can change screen sizes etc in menu, setup, user interface menu

OK thanks. It just seems the bouquet list does not have the skin applied and the screen size is fine in all other areas, just not here for some reason.

Which exact skin and from where did you source it?

EDIT:
Also, which mode are you booted into? IIRC, there was one which works better with Kodi but exhibits the issue you are showing.

Last edited:
Slyk-1080-r19 from the plugin feed, r. This menu works fine on both SlykQ and default skin fwiw

Not sure which mode I use, how do I check this or change it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, I reflashed and backed up my previous settings. I wonder if there is something in my old settings that is having this impact.

Actually, I think I may have installed a mod on the previous image, so this could have potentially carried over in the settings back up?

Back