Wooshbuild Infinity On OpenVIX 5.3 (ZGEMMA H9 TWIN)

Hello all

I have been banging my head against the wall with this one and i've finally caved in! I have a new H9 Twin and I have successfully flashed OpenVIX 5.3 on the box. I retrieve the IP address and input that into PUTTY, paste the wooshbuild install code, hit enter.............. Then my TV just sits there with the wooshbuild infinity splash screen doing nothing.

Below is the error i keep getting, I have tried about 4-5 times now, I even found the file thats missing (BoxBrandingTest.pyo) online and put that in the directory, but still no joy!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is a box i'm setting up for someone and he wants OpenVIX on it as he's used to it with previous boxes.

error h9 twin.PNG

I don'l think vix and wooshbuild match, If you want to use vix you will need to use willobuild or grog build.

Setup vix without the need to use wooshbuild,Why people use these pre builds i never know ,Hundreds of posts every week with software problems but if you can learn to do your own you will wonder why you ever bothered.

Yea that's what I'm thinking of doing mate, plugins and Xtream Editor install ok, so probably just leave it as that.

Just wanna find a decent skin for it.

Not all builds are bloated with crap me personally I would use willobuild if using vix and simple 1080 skin on it can't go wrong as only installs the plugins that's needed

Yea that's what I'm thinking of doing mate, plugins and Xtream Editor install ok, so probably just leave it as that.

Just wanna find a decent skin for it.
Try a few out as really is some nice ones away from the sky look which people are obsessed with for some reason ,Loads available through plugin downloads

Back