WooshBuild wooshbuild infinity softcam

It will be pointless trying to use older softcam feeds if you flashed or done a software update from 14/06/2019 as they have removed softcam panel code from the image.

If you still want to downgrade try putting the ipk in tmp then copy and paste this command in terminal or putty telnet

Code:
opkg --force-overwrite --force-downgrade install /tmp/*.ipk

There's no guarantee that will work though.

It will be pointless trying to use older softcam feeds if you flashed or done a software update from 14/06/2019 as they have removed softcam panel code from the image.

If you still want to downgrade try putting the ipk in tmp then copy and paste this command in terminal or putty telnet

Code:
opkg --force-overwrite --force-downgrade install /tmp/*.ipk

There's no guarantee that will work though.
Yes mate tried that as well looks like I am stuck with new version same as everyone else
Cheers anyway

I have upgraded to atv 6.4 & latest updated Wooshbuild infinity and softcam usb importer doesn't work & crashes. When will this be fixed in Wooshbuild Infinity?

you need to go to resources top of page and download softcam feeds as sais then green button /green again for downloads /then softcams and mgcamd 1.45c-r4.0 is the one you want

you need to go to resources top of page and download softcam feeds as sais then green button /green again for downloads /then softcams and mgcamd 1.45c-r4.0 is the one you want
He's got softcams, he wants to know when cam importer will be fixed

Also, autobouquetmaker doesn't work for sky line anymore & shows an error message that the sky line configuration is not correct even though i can scan & receive channels via manual & auto service scans, is there a solution?

Also, autobouquetmaker doesn't work for sky line anymore & shows an error message that the sky line configuration is not correct even though i can scan & receive channels via manual & auto service scans, is there a solution?
This is because you have incorrect information in autobouquetmaker /providers WRT your satelite area or other details.
Cam importer doesn't work, it takes seconds to put the line in using filezilla

Cam importer makes you lazy
Use FTP programs You will learn more
Especially about cams and configuration

Not true, it's not about being lazy, at the end of the day i want to relax and not use a laptop, ftp etc, usb cam importer used to work a treat so i don't see the logic of why is it being deprecated? What logic and benefit is this offering? Also, the softcams have also taken a step backwards as don't offer 2 separate lines but most importantly doesn't show the status reliably, specially they're is no easy to see what the status is of the second line, a lot of the times longer status shows nothing even though the line is working which is a bug. Autobouquetmaker 3.1 definitely has a bug as well as my configuration is correct, i believe, maybe i could be wrong, can anyone help me?

Having two 'active softcam' boxes in softcam panel was a waste of time, you can only activate one or the other.
What you have now is exactly the same, change softcam from mgcam to cccam and restart softcam if you wish to have different lines, although no one does this, just have cable and sat lines as all CWS lines or all C lines then you don't need to change softcam at all.

If using usb cam importer, how do you get the line onto the usb before it goes in the box?

Back