Wooshbuild infinity

Hi I’m trying to install wooshbuid infinity onto my zgemma h9s but when going thou webif it’s not loading onto the box I done thi before with no issue is there any who help please

Hi I’m trying to install wooshbuid infinity onto my zgemma h9s but when going thou webif it’s not loading onto the box I done thi before with no issue is there any who help please
What error message are you getting?
Have you got an initialised USB in the box?

What error message are you getting?
Have you got an initialised USB in the box?
Hi getting no error message at all have removed the usb to make sure that wasn’t the issue just doesn’t seem to want to run thou process on webif if I restart the wooshbuild infinity starts installing but when I get to the skin mode doesn’t seem want to install it

hi i have installed the latest version on but still not work have tried on different port connection but still not working its seems to be not rebooting the box and ruining slow now tried on 2 number boxes same thing happening on both

Reactions: hmm
non techie here I've got the same problem tried to install on both my boxes h2s and h9s cant get it load on either
but really would like to use wooshbuild if possible

only time iv had tht is when no usb setup but someone did mention u dont need 1 were as i wouldnt sell any zemma tbf with out one setup correctly

just tried this on anuther that needs updating ,so at a gues as above id flash with a base build , then try sending

Attachments

• infinity.jpg
    infinity.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 19
This is a good alternative ftp programme
to use If having problems with openwebif

VU+ Control Centre Version 0.3 Beta by Lee Hudson - Goldwafers.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation Instructions
-------------------------
Unzip all the files and folders in the zip file to your local hard drive.

How to Use VUCC
--------------------
1. Run the VUCC.exe application.
2. Enter the IP address of your Vu+ in the IP Address field, example 192.168.1.5
If your using a private local IP address enter the IP like this: 010.000.000.001
3. If you have changed the password on your receiver, enter the password in the password field
otherwise leave blank.
4. Click Connect Button

Back