WooshBuild Wooshbuild Install 2022

Blizzard17

Afternoon

It's been a while since I last dived into the Zgemma H2S was a reliable box for many years.So after giving it a reboot I decided to reinstall the latest version of OpenATV 6.4..

Manged to follow the great walk through for wooshbuild when installing, but have come across a few issues..

Now I am aware that you have to skip the formatting the USB part due to a blue screen error..But I have noticed when installing plug inside alot of them fail see attachment of picture just taken

Any help would be great, and also has anyone noticed the Zgemma H2S become slow in operating them..Seems like lack of memory once wooshbuild is fully installed and running

Regards

J20220318_195814.jpg

Afternoon

It's been a while since I last dived into the Zgemma H2S was a reliable box for many years.So after giving it a reboot I decided to reinstall the latest version of OpenATV 6.4..

Manged to follow the great walk through for wooshbuild when installing, but have come across a few issues..

Now I am aware that you have to skip the formatting the USB part due to a blue screen error..But I have noticed when installing plug inside alot of them fail see attachment of picture just taken

Any help would be great, and also has anyone noticed the Zgemma H2S become slow in operating them..Seems like lack of memory once wooshbuild is fully installed and running

Regards

JView attachment 73562
Still using the H2S myself but just install ATV & only the plugins that I need. As Moshi says, box getting old & can't cope with a lot of these builds anymore & not supported. Also always have cache flush running in the background.

Now I am aware that you have to skip the formatting the USB part due to a blue screen error..But I have noticed when installing plug inside alot of them fail see attachment of picture just taken.

Any help would be great, and also has anyone noticed the Zgemma H2S become slow in operating them..Seems like lack of memory once wooshbuild is fully installed and running.

That's because the storage isn't mounted I would think.
The first thing you need to do before installing plugins is to initialise and mount your storage and create a swap file.
After a reboot install cacheflush and set it up.

If you're intending to use IPTV the H2S is not capable of decoding H265 streams.

Have installed Grogbuild tried the different sly skins think the best one is the sly 1080 version..

Was quick easy and runs so much smoother, Great that it installs the latest OpenATV software aswell

Has anyone got any pics of what the over skins look like? Maybe a photo of the menu and epg layout?

I tried the slyq skin but for some reason my sub didn't work not sure why..

Is there anyway to change the skins on grogbuild without having to reinstall everything?

Regards

J

Still using the H2S myself but just install ATV & only the plugins that I need. As Moshi says, box getting old & can't cope with a lot of these builds anymore & not supported. Also always have cache flush running in the background.
To enable the cache flush where abouts in the settings is that? Thanks

Thanks that's great, so have a few other issues I would like some help on..When starting the Bix up I get this error pop up each time.

is there something I did wrong when I first installed grogbuild
20220320_104825.jpg

You have set up a sat tuner during setup but it isn't getting a signal.

Menu -> Setup -> Reception -> AutobouquetMaker -> Providers and disable the sky uk if you don't have sky feed connected

You have set up a sat tuner during setup but it isn't getting a signal.

Menu -> Setup -> Reception -> AutobouquetMaker -> Providers and disable the sky uk if you don't have sky feed connected
OK thanks have just done that looks like that is all fixed appreciate that..There was another issue I was going to query about as the stations don't start automatically..But since I just made that change they start automatically now..So all is working perfectly..

Any other recommendations in regards to stuff I could add or anything I could tweak on the Grogbuild that you would recommend

Was using wooshbuild for some time and got really used to it but since setting up grogbuild it's been so much easier tbh

Zgemma H2S would grogbuild work on them or would I need to upgrade the boxes as I know a few people have mentioned there outdated now and not really supported

OK thanks have just done that looks like that is all fixed appreciate that..There was another issue I was going to query about as the stations don't start automatically..But since I just made that change they start automatically now..So all is working perfectly..

Any other recommendations in regards to stuff I could add or anything I could tweak on the Grogbuild that you would recommend

Was using wooshbuild for some time and got really used to it but since setting up grogbuild it's been so much easier tbh

Zgemma H2S would grogbuild work on them or would I need to upgrade the boxes as I know a few people have mentioned there outdated now and not really supported
Grogbuild works on every enigma2 box.
The H2s is now a Freesat box, or if you can get a line, which you can't, a satellite receiver.
If you want to stay with enigma2 boxes and you want Freesat, Freeview and IPTV you need a 4K box as H2s isn't capable of decoding the streams.
A H7C or H9 type box would suit your needs, but if you only want IPTV then Android devices would be cheaper and better

Grogbuild would work on the h2s, but if using as just a sat box, if adding IPTV then you would struggle on the older boxes.

Grogbuild works on every enigma2 box.
The H2s is now a Freesat box, or if you can get a line, which you can't, a satellite receiver.
If you want to stay with enigma2 boxes and you want Freesat, Freeview and IPTV you need a 4K box as H2s isn't capable of decoding the streams.
A H7C or H9 type box would suit your needs, but if you only want IPTV then Android devices would be cheaper and better
Hi

Yes I do have the Zgemma H7C works a treat and runs so much better than the older H2S. Prefer enigma2 boxes over android personal preference really

it may struggle with IPTV these days, a lot of providers have updated the encoding off their streams which older boxes can't handle.

Personally, I use my enigma2 boxes just for freesat/freeview and then android for iptv.
Yeah I guessed that from what others said shame as would require upgrading older boxes especially when there is nothing wrong with them..

Thanks for help through 👌

Hi all, hope you don't mind me posting here, quick question, why would I be getting a constant blue spinning circle on the top left hand side of the screen, I'm running an Octagon SF8008 IPTV, OpenATV with the latest version of Wooshbuild, cheers all.20220506_195236.jpg

What box have you got and what are you watching, sat or IPTV?
Has it just started happening or is it from a fresh install?
Latest Wooshbuild is mid 2018.

Back