Wooshbuild started freezing on Zgemma h2h

Hi
I have been running wooshbuild infinity successfully on my zgemma h2h box for more than 6 months. For the Last few weeks it starts ?loading (blue wheel appear and keeps running for hours) for hours. I CAN'T CHANGE CHANNELS OR DO ANYTHING WITH REMOTE. I have to turn the box off and on again by switching it of. After few hours it again goes to same mode. Can anyone advise.
Thanks

It's trying to do something in the background by the sound of it.
What version of openatv is installed?
Menu.information.about

Hi
Thanks for your reply. I believe it was one of latest openatv at the time. And it worked well for more than 6 months so all was well until recently

Check space left on usb or usb maybe faulty try initialising and remounting it.
Hi
Thanks for your email.
Sorry I am confused about USB. It does work without USB stick in place. Though I have USB put in to do some recording. Is that the reason ??

I don't have one of these boxes myself but it sounds like the memory on the box may be getting full. I've had issue with my solo2 box when the memory has got to zero on it. Actually getting to the point were I've had to reflash.

Hi
I have been running wooshbuild infinity successfully on my zgemma h2h box for more than 6 months. For the Last few weeks it starts ?loading (blue wheel appear and keeps running for hours) for hours. I CAN'T CHANGE CHANNELS OR DO ANYTHING WITH REMOTE. I have to turn the box off and on again by switching it of. After few hours it again goes to same mode. Can anyone advise.
Thanks
hi there mine is doing this how did you fix it

hi pabloescaban i have got wooshbuild on my system now but i dont seem to have all my iptv channels how do i access them and also remove the tv channels from virgin

You can remove virgin as a provider in autobouquetmaker/providers.
Then in ABM menu, click 'delete ABM bouquets'
I don't know where your iptv channels have gone, what plugin do you use for iptv?

Back