Wooshbuild started freezing on Zgemma h2h

You now hold the world record for installing and configuring jedimakerxtream.
Less than two minutes.

Never used a vpn but there's plenty of info on the forum sections

can anyone tell me why my zgemma box is slow booting up when ethernet cable is in but if i remove it boots up faster and doesnt freeze and lag

can anyone tell me why my zgemma box is slow booting up when ethernet cable is in but if i remove it boots up faster and doesnt freeze and lag
do you use iptv provider if so is it working at the moment if not it could be trying to connect to server also it could be just be when booting up epg importer could be running in the background.

yes i do have iptv provider and no my epg is not there any ideas?

zgemma h2h
openatv 6.3
Did you setup epg details in configuration screen using jedimaker?
Either choose provider or Rytec UK
Then in epgimporter you specify sources like Rytec UK XMLTV or your provider iptv.
Then import data

yes i do have iptv provider and no my epg is not there any ideas?

zgemma h2h
openatv 6.3
Have you setup epg importer, run it setup when you want it to run and save settings rerun it then press blue button to select sources in that section you should see the name of your iptv provider select that and also in rytec uksat/virgin select all five entries in there and save.

A bit more information might help.
What have you tried?
Is any epg data working or none?
Has your provider said he provides epg or not?
Have you followed the steps above?

Simply saying "not working" isn't helping anyone.

i have to disconnect my ethernet and reboot sometimes if i leave cable in it starts running in background straight away

i have to disconnect my ethernet and reboot sometimes if i leave cable in it starts running in background straight away
It's trying to update something which is eating up resources
Open Webif
Click terminal
Type opkg update
Click enter
Reboot the box afterwards

Back