Wooshbuild Support Thread

Not sure how that would solve it when it wont flash and v7 isn't that the one that we have all been told not to put it on yet?

No, not at all, WB V7.0 is 100% safe and works extremely well. It is the "overnight" updates for OpenATV that are causing all the problems (despite a green light) and as WB 7 ovelays on oATV 6.1 a lot of users think it is WB that is the problem. But it is NOT.

It is completely safe to upgrade to WB7 and enjoy all the extra options but just DO NOT do any software updates, at least not yet. I myself (along with others) do try the updates and will post when "safe" to apply these overnighters.

Last edited:
They don't need to sign up, we added it to make life easy for users, I started with that one as that is what I use. It is just a case of us working on doing it for others. We have two more at the moment to add so will get them done asap and hopefully more will follow.
Great plugin. Do you think you will be adding purevpn? Great work again!

They don't need to sign up, we added it to make life easy for users, I started with that one as that is what I use. It is just a case of us working on doing it for others. We have two more at the moment to add so will get them done asap and hopefully more will follow.

Excellent , I had been trying via my provider to install this vpn server .... just made life a lot easier

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Excellent , I had been trying via my provider to install this vpn server .... just made life a lot easier

Did it work trouble free Robbie please? It is easy for us to test but it only gets a good hiding when released.

@nollie - we we add them as we go. Early days yet.

Hi ive updated my dads zgemma h2h for him today with wooshbuild, to sort the audio out and everything is working fine. I no i cant do updates till further notice, but was wondering if its going to update automatically overnight, as ive left him with the box without changing any settings, should i of changed anything?
Thanks

Hi ive updated my dads zgemma h2h for him today with wooshbuild, to sort the audio out and everything is working fine. I no i cant do updates till further notice, but was wondering if its going to update automatically overnight, as ive left him with the box without changing any settings, should i of changed anything?
Thanks
Hiya

No, software updates never run on their own so he is safe :-)

Thanks
It will be ok its only the manual software updates that should not be updated till further notice

I’m hoping privateinternetaccess vpn will be added to your list in the vpn plugin as i have been using it for yrs and theyre very good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m hoping privateinternetaccess vpn will be added to your list in the vpn plugin as i have been using it for yrs and theyre very good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Working on it now mate. Plugin needs a bit of a change around as different files get used by different providers, but that will be next.

Working on it now mate. Plugin needs a bit of a change around as different files get used by different providers, but that will be next.

re post i think you missed this:

• Fantastic work.

I might be buying a new box and it doesn't look to be wooshbuild friendly.

Will a plugin be available outside of wooshbuild, for any exiled woosh fan boys maybe?

Did it work trouble free Robbie please? It is easy for us to test but it only gets a good hiding when released.

@nollie - we we add them as we go. Early days yet.

Yes installed and set up okay . However I had to remove and tried to reinstall but seem to have an issue now downloading again are you working on it .

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes installed and set up okay . However I had to remove and tried to reinstall but seem to have an issue now downloading again are you working on it .
No mate, I have just tested on a virgin box and it downloaded first time. Not sure what happens when you have your VPN running mind lol

No mate, I have just tested on a virgin box and it downloaded first time. Not sure what happens when you have your VPN running mind lol

Strange ; so do think the vpn is running in the background now that I set it up Initially before removing the plugin . Strange it won’t let me download again .

So I have now tried to download a skin ; just to test what’s going on and I cannot download from plugin menu ... so do you think the vpn is blocking plugin downloads perhaps ? Would that be possible ; could it be running in the background and I cannot cancel it ,,, is there any way to check perhaps

So I have now tried to download a skin ; just to test what’s going on and I cannot download from plugin menu ... so do you think the vpn is blocking plugin downloads perhaps ? Would that be possible ; could it be running in the background and I cannot cancel it ,,, is there any way to check perhaps

Now noticed that my iptv player plugin isn’t allowing anything to play . But what concerns me most is that epg importer for iptv isn’t Able to run the updates it’s not seeing any events to update . Thinking it’s this vpn thing again ... what do you think ?

Try blue button > network > network services > openvpn
Is vpn still running in there

Now noticed that my iptv player plugin isn’t allowing anything to play . But what concerns me most is that epg importer for iptv isn’t Able to run the updates it’s not seeing any events to update . Thinking it’s this vpn thing again ... what do you think ?

Now all my iptv has gone , won’t run I think the vpn is blocking me can I reflash and remove ?

Back