Wooshbuild Support Thread

20180105_080019.jpg

can anybody tell me how i could sort this please, i assume its come from changing provider other day....
was having probs getting iptv epg to work with new providers channels and turned out provider had given too short password,
looks like i`ve messed something up inbetween realising......iptv epg not updating daily (but does update manually) and box has been on when i get up in morn.
thank you.

Last edited:
Were can i find just the vpn plug in if i wanted to add it to a box without flashing it? Its not on woosh ether

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Wooshman i have updates the plugin on my box and the servers are all still mixed up for digibit, connected to what i thort was london and was canada lol any idea why it does that

Its changing your ip so who cares :LOL::grin:

Seriously tho if you mean London servers 20 and 37 they are showing an ip for New York when running the e2seedtest plugin. But if you search the ip manually they are both London

Its changing your ip so who cares :LOL::grin:

Seriously tho if you mean London servers 20 and 37 they are showing an ip for New York when running the e2seedtest plugin. But if you search the ip manually they are both London
Well i care as the speeds are shite so i want to pick my server and not just a lucky dip, and i dont use the e2 plug in cos that isnt accurate for speeds,

I have a panel for iptv and i can see in there were my connection is coming from

Hiya.

I managed to install wooshbuild v7 on 'zgemma h2', but cannot find how to scan VM. does v7 work with this box, if not can someone help me with the correct build from downloads section to get me up and running asap. I am only using this box for VM.

Many Thanks in advance people.

Hiya.

I managed to install wooshbuild v7 on 'zgemma h2', but cannot find how to scan VM. does v7 work with this box, if not can someone help me with the correct build from downloads section to get me up and running asap. I am only using this box for VM.

Many Thanks in advance people.
menu/setup/service searching/autobouqet maker/start scan

Hi All
I am trying to put my line back on to my H2 zgemma after reflashing using open atv 6.1 then wooshbuild 7. I know the usb is good as have tried to reflash several times with it as thought that might fix it! here is what I have tried so far

put usb in go to cam importer doesn't see usb just give hdd option?
not sure how but got the usb option up in cam importer but no lines on usb to select?
Have checked and double checked the cccam file using this forums templates and showing extensions all looks ok?
run FileZilla to try and install via ftp but there are no files to edit that it says to edit in usr/keys so added my own line file and then go to softcams and restart softcam still nothing.
just to check I am seeing the following items in the usr/keys folder my ccam.cfg , mg_cfg and oscam_atv do I need anything else? e.g. Newcamd.list and if so where do I get it from?

thanks in advance
Hello mate I’m
Having the same problem, did you get it sorted? I can not figure out how to install my line to the box, I can use FileZilla however I do not know how to use oscam to put he line on the zgemma h2h. I also tried downloading mgcamd plugin however I still can not find the mgcamd line on the usr/keys file etc to edit. Please let me know how you sorted it

Hello mate I’m
Having the same problem, did you get it sorted? I can not figure out how to install my line to the box, I can use FileZilla however I do not know how to use oscam to put he line on the zgemma h2h. I also tried downloading mgcamd plugin however I still can not find the mgcamd line on the usr/keys file etc to edit. Please let me know how you sorted it
Copy and.paste your.line in notepad select
all files name CCcam.cfg save then it should be on your desktop drag onto formated to32 u.s.b stick then try the cam
importer select media u.s.b if your line is
Correct it should select a premium channel

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

He / you have installed the wrong image. The H2H image has the correct bit installed already.

If in the past you used the H2S image and changed it to work with cable, that is the reason why you can see AB E2.

You need the H2H image,

Hi wooshman

I understand you have a separate image for H2H, but is it not possible to flash a H2H box with the H2S wooshbuild and then run a script to activate AutoBouqetMaker? The reason I'm asking if it's possible to do it this way is for people who have both H2S and H2H boxes, it gets difficult for them to maintain two builds. The idea here is update one box (for example H2S) with the latest wooshbuild, once updated and customised, make a backup and restore this backup on the H2H.

Hoping this it's possible to enable AutoBouqetMaker?

anyone know why my line that was working on woosh build v5 isnt working on woosh build v7...the line is there but only have free channels. tried reinstalling the line also via usb but no joy. using gemma star 2s box

Copy and.paste your.line in notepad select
all files name CCcam.cfg save then it should be on your desktop drag onto formated to32 u.s.b stick then try the cam
importer select media u.s.b if your line is
Correct it should select a premium channel

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
hello mate cant get the line to work, iv tried editing newcamd to oscam and using ftp however cant get premium channles working. i can not see newcamd option in oscam folder therefore converted the newcamd to oscam and used ftp hoping would work as oscam, any other way to get this line sorted? thanks

hello mate cant get the line to work, iv tried editing newcamd to oscam and using ftp however cant get premium channles working. i can not see newcamd option in oscam folder therefore converted the newcamd to oscam and used ftp hoping would work as oscam, any other way to get this line sorted? thanks
Can not find cam importer either

Back