Wooshbuild Support Thread

You are placing your cccam.cfg into the wrong folder, it should go into user/keys.

Don't know how you didn't find this info in your search, it is one of the most commonly discussed .

You are placing your cccam.cfg into the wrong folder, it should go into user/keys.

Don't know how you didn't find this info in your search, it is one of the most commonly discussed .
Sparky spotted the error, but seriously what could be easier than loading your line to a usb and loading it using the cam importer. It was included for a reason. Which was to make life easier for everyone, stop the need of ftp and ensure the line was put in the correct place :) Also make sure that you have been back into wb config and changed only show freesat to No then run a scan

Bit stuck,
This morning box wouldn't allow me to view non FTV channels (also have IPTV on box), after a bit of process and elimination I found that my box was not connecting to the internet.
tried various different things resetting network, re-booting modem, changing network cable before re-flashing the box (Zgemma H2s).
I keep getting invalid zip magic 4F44213C, I have tried different usb sticks, different versions of of base build, new one from downloads and old ones kept in my archive folder.
I have also changed DNS to 8.8.8.8. and 8.8.4.4. again, still fails to install, each time I change the DNS whenever I go back to Network these new settings have gone.
Any advice?

Hi just trying to get the hang of this build, I have deleted bouquets and purged them but fav bouquet will not delete, it keeps appearing when I select epg, if anyone konws how to permanently delete this bouquet thanks

Strike that, after spending ages reading forum posts to find a solution I posted this question, went away had a cuppa and came back and looked at the forum only to find my answer a few pagers back.
Websafe disabled and box is re-flashing as I type.

Excellent !!
You used the search function and found the solution, this is something I have been advocating for some time now.

Excellent !!
You used the search function and found the solution, this is something I have been advocating for some time now.
Always try too use this tool, my initial search found the DNS fix but a reworded search found the websafe fix. The box is back up and running great, I guess that with the vpn running on the box I shouldn't have any other VM issues

Not using abe2. You can remove the unwanted bouquets tho fav/tv button > menu > remove entry.
Its autobouquets maker that gives the option to show/hide
Go to TV guide, favourites, menu, 8 ok. Do it for all bouquets you want to hide. Then menu and purge

Firstly a huge thanks for all the hard work on the build 7. I have just installed Wooshbuild V7 on my zgemma H2S, i have searched the forums but cannot find an answer to why my c line is not working. I am using two different lines from two different providers, which I know currently work. The lines have also been tested on testious.com. I use Filezila to FTP the CCcam.cfg file across to etc and have set softcam 1 to CCcam 2.3.0. I have restarted the cam and have even tried converting the lines to N: lines (and changed the softcam to suit). Nothing seems to work, I have a second box which has a sucmnsee build an the lines work as expected. Any constructive help or guidance greatly appreciated.
Did you not copy it over on usb then install using the plugin?

Hi guys looking for some help here I have a zgemma h5t2c I was looking for the wooshbuild section in the download plugins menu but it no longer appears to be there I need to download the vpn plugin but not sure what it is called

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys looking for some help here I have a zgemma h5t2c I was looking for the wooshbuild section in the download plugins menu but it no longer appears to be there I need to download the vpn plugin but not sure what it is called

What build and version number have you on the box at the moment?

Where do I find that out I know is wooshbuild 7 and I put it on a few months ago

Yeah it’s v7.002 there used to be a wooshbuild section in the downloadable plugins menu but it’s no longer there I want to put a vpn onto the zgemma box I have an account with ipvanish

Back