Wooshbuild Support Thread

I downloaded BaseBuild-v2-WooshBuild-Edision-os-mini-v6.zip, flashed my box, followed the on screen prompts, but when I go to wb config it says "you are running wooshbuild v5.003" and config v1.046. Should Wooshbuild not be v6.x?

If I go menu -> info -> about -> it says version 6.0 which I'm assuming is OpenATV 6?
The Edision is running OpenATV 6 but isn't quite WB v6. I will get this updated asap.

In theory you should be able to run the software updates and it will be virtually done for you.

Rich

What makes you think you end up back at v5 after your resotore your settings backup? If it is the boot screen when it restarts, restart the box a second time after you restore the settings. The new boot screens will kick in.

One true way to tell what you are running is by pressing the blue button followed by green. If you have SkyWB skin 1.007 then you are running WB v6

I will try and do a screen shot video and put it online to try and help a bit with updating to WB v6.

I don't have any video stuff, so you might end up with some shaky video of me in the bath or something from my phone but it isn't the bath you should be worried about, it is the something!

Rich

What makes you think you end up back at v5 after your resotore your settings backup? If it is the boot screen when it restarts, restart the box a second time after you restore the settings. The new boot screens will kick in.

One true way to tell what you are running is by pressing the blue button followed by green. If you have SkyWB skin 1.007 then you are running WB v6
When I go back into wb config it tells me I'm running v5. I'll check what you said though. Cheers.

What box is this on Rich please?
Only the H2S, H52S, Vu+ Solo2 and Duo2 have WB v6 on them so far. Some images have OpenATV on them, but not WB v6. It confuses the hell out of me.

I have managed to get my channel list working thanks to danmed

Does anybody know how to get the epg working for iptv?

The Edision is running OpenATV 6 but isn't quite WB v6. I will get this updated asap.

In theory you should be able to run the software updates and it will be virtually done for you.

Thanks, good to know it isnt anything I've done wrong at my end! Be great if you can let me know once done so can do the update.

Hi i am having a complete nightmare with a new zgemma box and my brothers TV.

He has a Sony kd65x93

The zgemma works fine with his spare room tv which is a LG.

Ok the problem seems to be a hdmi sync issue for video and audio. I have Google the sh*t out of this tonight with 0 answers.

Problem 1.
No audio via hdmi. I have changed all the options regards, yellow, dts and ac3. On off, on on, off off, or off on. It makes no difference. No audio is coming through. He has a Sony sound bar and the same happens with the sound bar. No audio.

Problem 2
So, if the tv is on and I was to plug the hdmi lead into the zgemma. The TV will not pick up the signal. But if I press standby on zgemma remote it turns both tv and zgemma off which is correct then turn the zgemma back on, TV comes on and the picture is there working (no audio).

If I make any changes to the screen size on the zgemma setting such as changing it to 720p. It appears to lose sync and I can only get the picture back by standby then back on.

I'm pretty sure this is a software fault. When the zgemma is booting up soon as it his 72. It loses picture. So no boot screen but boot screens work prior to 72.

Any ideas all?

Definitely a software issue in my opinion. I am running wooshbuild V6

TIA

Hi i am having a complete nightmare with a new zgemma box and my brothers TV.

He has a Sony kd65x93

The zgemma works fine with his spare room tv which is a LG.

Ok the problem seems to be a hdmi sync issue for video and audio. I have Google the sh*t out of this tonight with 0 answers.

Problem 1.
No audio via hdmi. I have changed all the options regards, yellow, dts and ac3. On off, on on, off off, or off on. It makes no difference. No audio is coming through. He has a Sony sound bar and the same happens with the sound bar. No audio.

Problem 2
So, if the tv is on and I was to plug the hdmi lead into the zgemma. The TV will not pick up the signal. But if I press standby on zgemma remote it turns both tv and zgemma off which is correct then turn the zgemma back on, TV comes on and the picture is there working (no audio).

If I make any changes to the screen size on the zgemma setting such as changing it to 720p. It appears to lose sync and I can only get the picture back by standby then back on.

I'm pretty sure this is a software fault. When the zgemma is booting up soon as it his 72. It loses picture. So no boot screen but boot screens work prior to 72.

Any ideas all?

Definitely a software issue in my opinion. I am running wooshbuild V6

TIA
OK, first make sure you have a backup of your line safe. I need to say that so I don't get blamed if you lose it.
Flash a clean OpenATV 6 onto the box: blue button -> Flash online / local -> Green button -> Select version -> Green button and tell it to do the setup wizard
See what the TV does then. Be prepared to re-flash the box with something or set it up from scratch after testing though.

OK, first make sure you have a backup of your line safe. I need to say that so I don't get blamed if you lose it.
Flash a clean OpenATV 6 onto the box: blue button -> Flash online / local -> Green button -> Select version -> Green button and tell it to do the setup wizard
See what the TV does then. Be prepared to re-flash the box with something or set it up from scratch after testing though.

Thanks wooshman I will have a go on Thursday. Appreciate it.

Back