Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi,

Had a problem with my box and it wouldn't detect the HDD, and I also got the error message that it can no longer find the movie organiser plug-in and it wasn't available in the downloads. In the end Ininitialised my HDD and no it can detect it, so decided to refashion Whoosh to get the organiser back. However it won't flash stating I haven't got enough space on my 500gb HDD even though it's virtually empty.

I checked your faq's about limited space, but can't read past the second point it won't let me, but so can't see the answer.

Any help appreciated.

Ta.

So you flashed BaseBuild, removed the flash USB when told to do so and waited a 5-10 seconds before inserting your HDD in the rear port? And it can't find your hard drive?

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me.

No, I just to tried to re-flash from WB Configure. It can detect my HDD, but says there is not enough free space on it so I csn't flash.

The box just went weird yesterday, got hung-up during parsing titles and lost connection to the HDD. I had to initialise it again to get it back, and now I want to get the movie organiser back, so trying to re-flash.

Thamks.

Hi guys, been using Wooshbuild for weeks no problems but now my EPG is being well, weird. There's a descriptor of 1 random tv programme appearing all over random channels? It also shows in the screen menu when changing channels then disappears. Any ideas? Cheers

Upgraded to 5.00.3 yesterday and having a few issues.

1) Only seen this once so far, but after watching a movie and going back to TV, the screen resized and I ended up with half the picture overlapping vertically. Never seen this before. I had to reboot to get rid of it. I suspect it might be related to the Wooshbuild System message that I can't get rid of.

View attachment 20947

2) I can't get rid of the Wooshbuild system message. I was under the impression I press OK to read the message, but that just brings up the Info guide for current channel. (I've upgraded from 4.00.2). I've pressed the green button and gone to WB config but there are no updates there either.

3) Forward winding through TV and movies wasn't smooth, it was skipping massive chunks at a time regardless of the speed. Like the box was running really slowly. Again a reboot sorted it.

Now wondering whether I should start from scratch with a fresh 5.00.3 image rather than the upgrade from 4?

managed to get rid of the system message and work out how to read it :) went into WB config clicked on Enable System message alerts which showed me the message. Then disabled system messages and saved, but had to reboot before the message went away. I'd like the messages but not if they are going to appear all the time and mess up screen aspect.

Not sure where this will end up - hopefully on Wooshbuild v5 support:

Wooshbuild V5 is brilliant but I have a question. If I press the blue button then go into Software Manager and Software update, it says "Updates Available: 51" - and nothing else.

My question is how do I know what should be updated and how do I carry out those updates if I can't see them?

Any help much appreciated.

My question is how do I know what should be updated and how do I carry out those updates if I can't see them?

You need to do the updates as you don't have the latest SkyQ skin which it sounds like you are running. Once you have that updated you will see the list. BUT - you don't get to chose what is updated, it updates everything that is in the list.

Portal button/wb config/change skins/select the one you want and follow the screen instructions.

Looking for a full tutorial to install Wooshbuild on the Zgemma H2H...please

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...satellite-wooshbuild-v4-00-openatv-5-3-a.html

That is what a lot of people follow. Basically remove AB E2 from the plugins screen and add ABM. It has changed slightly as the region plugin isn't in version 5 so is easier than before.

Please note though that we don't offer support for it on the H2H but there are already loads of posts and people who can help you on the forum.

Last edited:
To see a copy of your line, press green highlight dream explorer and press ok.

Find folder usr open it and find keys then your line will be cccam.cfg or newcamd.list. Open both files and the one which is blank inside isn't your line.

You can try copying it using the yellow button in dream explorer to a usb stick or use a PC with filezilla to FTP it to your computer.

At very least take a photo of the screen with the line details so you can re create it using line creater app.

For those who can't wait to add ITV Box Office HD so they can see a black screen, here are the manual steps to add it. It won't clear, so you will just get a black channel, but it seems to be a popular question over the forum at the moment. Unless there is a miracle or they do a SD channel for it, it will probably always be a black screen.

Blue button -> Tuner setup -> Manual scan -> Transponder - 11068 V 23000 3/4 - and press OK.
You will see the channel in the results box.

Highlight ITV Box off HD and press OK then exit back to full screen TV.

Press the down button (ITV Box off HD should be highlighted) -> Press menu -> Add service to bouquet -> Use right button to select Sport bouquet in the top left -> OK button.
Exit back to full screen TV and then check your Sport bouquet. You will now have the channel in your sports section.

Yes it does :-)

quicquam - If the rescan didn't work for you, open WB Config in the plugins screen and select Delete EPG. Once this has been done, then do a rescan using CrossEPG.

Hi, done that and everything is still blank :(

Got it working, had to change USB sticks as it seemed it was writing the epg to internal flash ram and not the stick.

Last edited:
Also a newby to this site and would appreciate any help/advice or instruction manuals/guides etc. I have a h2S with V3 installed from a provider who won't provide details of my line (how do I find and back it up) and is offering to charge 30 quid to update to version 5.

I've gone to update online (with 80 updates available) but the software suggests it may not update properly.

So the question is how do I back up the settings i.e everything I need (line server details etc) so I can do a clean install and avoid being reliable on the shyster that sold me the box

I'd like to think I'm a quick study :-)

All advice is greatfully received

£30 to update?
He is taking the p**s
Do you know how to use ftp so you can connect to your box from a PC or laptop?

hi can any one help me im trying to make a wooshbuild image back up so i can flash from usb on another box iv done a full backup and chaned the noforce to force now i put it onto flash today while i was at work 8hr later come home n still says flash on my box please can somebody help me thanks

Format the USB stick you are using to create the backup on and then re-do the complete backup and try again. If it still doesn't you need to either low level format you USB stick and start again or use a different USB stick.

Backing up a box is available to all images, so if you are still stuck, please search the forum or create a new thread as it is not WooshBuild specific.

hmm confused just want to make it a bootable image so i can flash another box we out having to install from online n that i no i must of done smthing wrng but i dont no what

hmm confused just want to make it a bootable image so i can flash another box we out having to install from online n that i no i must of done smthing wrng but i dont no what

That's why it's best to start a new thread there could be multiple reasons and if you have a specific thread others maybe able to help you rather than posting in here not everyone uses wooshbuild so you'll have a chance of more members seeing it plus if others have the same issue it will be easier for them to find.

As I said in your previous post it's likely that the flash is too big

Dsayers any idea why it won't flash a backup if its over a certain size?
Never quite understood why

I am after some help if possible -

I have a H2S box with one LNB going into turner A (Bottom Right Tuner)
I have set turner B to "not configured"
I have installed the Woosh Build

Installed the gif via cfg and this says successful

However i just get a black screen.

I have tried the line on a Openbox in the same house and all works fine.

i have tried restarting the Cams

update - i have restarted the box and got the following message
"Some plugins are not avaliable" Exentions / movieorganisor(list index out of range)

Also the screen is no longer black it has the Wooshbuild v5 screen saver in the background.

Any suggestions please.

Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry I'm being shite but does anyone have a link for how to record from Zgemma to a linkstation nas drive,I've managed to mount the nas but setting it as the recording device doesn't seem to work, got the box connected to the firestick grand for viewing in another room but this is doing my head in and searching this forum on tapatalk at the moment is doing me head in lol, cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back