Wooshbuild Support Thread

Your drive has more on it than recordings, it so has timeshit files, plugin settings and various other stuff. run the plugin called Dream Explorer and have a look to see what else is on there.

This is what's showing up as on the Flash Drive, how do I know what to delete?

Attachments

• _20170627_225437.JPG
    _20170627_225437.JPG
    336.9 KB · Views: 52
Could someone help me please?

I have iptv with vod supplied within my bouquets and I can watch them fine but none of the pause/rewind/fastforward/stop buttons on my remote don't do anything.

Do I need to download a media player or something to be able to do this with vod content?

Could someone help me please?

I have iptv with vod supplied within my bouquets and I can watch them fine but none of the pause/rewind/fastforward/stop buttons on my remote don't do anything.

Do I need to download a media player or something to be able to do this with vod content?
What box do you have, are you running wooshbuild!?

As far as I know (and I am still learning) if there is no epg for the channel you are unable to pause it. This would mean unless your VOD has an EPG entry it won't pause.

I could be wrong though and would like to hear others input please.

As far as I know (and I am still learning) if there is no epg for the channel you are unable to pause it. This would mean unless your VOD has an EPG entry it won't pause.

Thats how it is on mine no EPG no pause.If it has EPG no problem pausing at all

Is this just referring to VOD? I havn't tried on any VOD channels but with normal channels I have no pause/rew unless I record the prog and watch it from the planner as it is recording.

For vod, I set a record on the film which takes seconds, then I watch it from the planner with full pause, rewind and fast forward - hard to explain to your mum though lol.

WB Config Question

Does the option of "Remove IPTV Bouquets" only appear within the menu if it "knows" that IPTV Bouquets are already installed ?, just that sometimes it appears to be there and sometimes not, mostly seen this with 1.054, also i presume this option doesn't clear up anything else like autotimers etc relating to a iptv install/trial ?

It shows if it is from certain providers and removes scripts, it will leave the bouquets in place. If you are lucky is will bugger your other bouquets though. Since multiple bouquets have become so popular it became redundant on a whole very quickly and will be removed all together soon.

The providers need to find their own methods of removing the scripts and bouquets.

It shows if it is from certain providers and removes scripts, it will leave the bouquets in place. If you are lucky is will bugger your other bouquets though. Since multiple bouquets have become so popular it became redundant on a whole very quickly and will be removed all together soon.

The providers need to find their own methods of removing the scripts and bouquets.

I found it did clear the bouquets from a certain provider but was still left with their sh scripts and active autotimers, I was trying to get back to what i had before installing from a certain provider and then reinstalling from scratch from the same provider...

Flashing the box is the same as wiping the box.

Try flashing with a clean openatv 6 to see if you get further than you 49 - if this works then flash Wooshbuild again. I don't think any part of wooshbuild has actually started by 49 though to be honest.

I had a box brought round where their had been a power cut, after that the box would no get past 50 and just went round in loops. No FTP, no Telnet, I just flashed it and started again.

http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/zgemmah2s/openatv-6.0-zgemmah2s-20170624_usb.zip
Thanks for that. I reflashed with version 5 and then was able to upgrade to version 6. For some reason I couldn't flash version 6 but all sorted now

I'm using a zgemma H5-2tc box with wooshbuild on it. I've made sure that my net ID is correct on the virmin tuner, which it is .

I have also checked that it's correct in autobouquet maker and it is. But still not getting my regions latest news?

I help would be great.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I found it did clear the bouquets from a certain provider but was still left with their sh scripts and active autotimers, I was trying to get back to what i had before installing from a certain provider and then reinstalling from scratch from the same provider...
WB Config 1.054 should at least remove scripts if nothing else. I will look at it asap.

I'm using a zgemma H5-2tc box with wooshbuild on it. I've made sure that my net ID is correct on the virmin tuner, which it is .

I have also checked that it's correct in autobouquet maker and it is. But still not getting my regions latest news?

I help would be great.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
@dsayers2014 is the guy I run to for help with the cable side of things as he seems to know what he is talking about - even if he makes it up it sounds convincing. Me on the other hand have no idea for cable.

Sorry if this has been mentioned, I've done a search but can't find it.

For a while now whenever I download software updates and then click green button to install them I get a big message on screen saying that my image is out of date and often software updates can cause issues because of it.

I'm on the latest version of WB etc. Is anyone else getting this?

Are you actually downloading them? If you say no then you will always get the message.

Make a complete backup of your box to USB stick and then run the updates, it isn't very often it doesn't work.

Back