Wooshbuild Support Thread

Kodi direct does not work and is unsupported by even the developer now.
There is now kodi lite which is available, not tried it and can't imagine it runs very well but you never know.

Kodi direct does not work and is unsupported by even the developer now.
There is now kodi lite which is available, not tried it and can't imagine it runs very well but you never know.
Your right when i tried it a while ago it didn't work well at all.

Hi wooshman,

The build has done a update this morning only showing freeview channels which is good, just wondering how I can get more then 1 to 5 to work all other freeview channels are black. I have tried rescanning.

Thanks

Nothing has been done this end to show only freesat, it may have removed the channels from the EPG we can no longer get but the only way to get Freesat only is to set it as FTA only in autobouquet E2. Does Sky News work? And what channels aren't working for you?

ITV 2,3,4 HD are not freesat channels and still require a line to run. One option is to turn of channel swaps which can be done in WB Config which will place the non HD channels first.

Hi Woosh, just a thought and maybe one for the community to comment on? I know you have removed all the unusable sly channels........but I did find it really useful to use the full EPG guide to see what was on those channels anyhow.

My provided of IPTV is great, but when I use the xtreamtv plugin the EPG rarely shows now/next etc.

In WB Config could you give an on/off option to show all channels in the EPG guide?

Just throwing it out there for feedback old love ;)

Nothing has been done this end to show only freesat, it may have removed the channels from the EPG we can no longer get but the only way to get Freesat only is to set it as FTA only in autobouquet E2. Does Sky News work? And what channels aren't working for you?

ITV 2,3,4 HD are not freesat channels and still require a line to run. One option is to turn of channel swaps which can be done in WB Config which will place the non HD channels first.

Hi Wooshman, thanks for the quick reply. Currently nothing seems to be working apart from sky news and channels 1-5.

I got a message this morning that it was going to update and now I only see the freesat channels in the EPG which is good.

I was wanting to just receive the freesat channels now but I am not sure what I have to change in the setting for the freesat channels to work. Sorry if this is something simple I have tried searching for the answer before posting.

Hi Wooshman, thanks for the quick reply. Currently nothing seems to be working apart from sky news and channels 1-5.

I got a message this morning that it was going to update and now I only see the freesat channels in the EPG which is good.

I was wanting to just receive the freesat channels now but I am not sure what I have to change in the setting for the freesat channels to work. Sorry if this is something simple I have tried searching for the answer before posting.
Green button -> Autobouquets E2 -> menu button -> change Available HD to FTA only -> green button -> ok button twice. This will re-scan with only Freesat channels. For now turning channel swaps off is advised.

I wander if anyone can help, I put the same query on chabs sly new skin post but know reply.
I have a zgemma h2s running wooshbuild v6.
Would anyone know how to fix that when I type in a channel number, some of the names are too long, particularly iptv ones, so they don't display the full channel name like the pic attached which should read UK: Sly Sport 1 HD. Would you have any idea how to either make the writing smaller to fit in, or make the box bigger so the full channel name displays?
34855963584_c0c882a2e0_b.jpg

Hi man,listen bit of a problem,ive 2 zgemma h2s boxes one is running v5 of woshbuild and its perfect,the other is running v6 and the internet is gone shit slow on it,iptv player takes a lifetime to load and the iptv channels are the same,any ideas?

I wander if anyone can help, I put the same query on chabs sly new skin post but know reply.
I have a zgemma h2s running wooshbuild v6.
Would anyone know how to fix that when I type in a channel number, some of the names are too long, particularly iptv ones, so they don't display the full channel name like the pic attached which should read UK: Sly Sport 1 HD. Would you have any idea how to either make the writing smaller to fit in, or make the box bigger so the full channel name displays?
This requires a skin mod. Chabs thread is the right place for your question.

Hi wooshman ... sorry if it's been asked before but I've searched and couldn't see anything ....

How do I get program descriptions to scroll/ auto scroll if they're too long for the screen space at top of epg or in the info bar ?
Cheers

Green button -> Autobouquets E2 -> menu button -> change Available HD to FTA only -> green button -> ok button twice. This will re-scan with only Freesat channels. For now turning channel swaps off is advised.

That's worked perfect wooshman thanks again for the quick reply

Hi wooshman ... sorry if it's been asked before but I've searched and couldn't see anything ....

How do I get program descriptions to scroll/ auto scroll if they're too long for the screen space at top of epg or in the info bar ?
Cheers
That is part of the skin and would need manual editing. There is a SkyNEW thread, post in there asking the question.

Just reflashed successfully but I keep getting this error message on start up and every time I change channel "picture included". The recording functions seem to be working fine though

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170706-171248.jpg
    Screenshot_20170706-171248.jpg
    971.2 KB · Views: 57
Here's a weird one:-

I've had cause to reflash (from basebuild) Wooshbuild 6 everyday this week. I've also formatted my USB drive and yesterday changed the USB drive for another.

Here's the thing; every night at 2058hrs my box automatically changes to channel 118 ITV2 HD!

What's all that about?

Here's a weird one:-

I've had cause to reflash (from basebuild) Wooshbuild 6 everyday this week. I've also formatted my USB drive and yesterday changed the USB drive for another.

Here's the thing; every night at 2058hrs my box automatically changes to channel 118 ITV2 HD!

What's all that about?

Sounds like an autotimer is set to zap to ITV2 at 11pm. Set to begin 2 minutes before.

Press menu, timers, autotimers and find the culprit.

Delete it and press green to save. Then exit back to TV.

And I know you better than to have any ports open in your router.

What happens if you re-flash and not restore your settings? Maybe just add your line for the time being to test (if you have a line still)

Defo no open ports. Some of the reflashes have been because I'm stuck in a boot loop (just me playing with stuff) therefore can't restore settings after using basebuild!

But I'll try again tomorrow and report back.

Back