WooshBuild v2.02 For Zgemma 2S - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woosh says to download srp-full.400x200-370x210.light.on.transparant but the only one there is srp-full.400x200-370x210.dark.on.blue

---------- Post Merged at 05:17 PM ----------

Double checked and it states to use SRP. Further up the list there is the exact one he said but with SNP.

Is it worth trying that one first just incase?

---------- Post Merged at 05:22 PM ----------

Checked and the exact one is there just with SNP instead of SRP that woosh states. I'm now 50% grey haha

Just checked my Skype messages with woosh re this.
I loaded snp and he said it should be srp which I hadn't seen at the end of the list.
He then said snp would be ok but I decided to redo it and load the correct file.
That's the one that took 15 mins and all works ok.
If it's not there now you need to ask woosh if he changed it ?

Just tried another and it's having none of it. Console screen loads all the info again with same results (not permitted) then the screen goes black and appears to freeze for a few minutes then the box reboots

Great looking skin so thanks for that but I can't get any sound

Turn your volume up!

Seriously though, my builds are done at night so the volume is either really low of off all together. If you still can't get sound it is not the build.

Checked and the exact one is there just with SNP instead of SRP that woosh states. I'm now 50% grey haha
I am pleased you are having fun.

You should be able to use pretty much any. You may need to delete the picon folder which will have been created on your USB device. You can do this over the network. I had fun and games until I removed the picon folder. It is actually quicker to rename it if you have the spare space and delete it at a later point in time just to make sure this fix works for you.

hi

just looking for a little help. I have attempted to flash this build onto my zgemma star 2s. Put memory stick in, box shows flash appears to be flashing. After a few minutes it load into boot shows the woosh boot screen but doesn't get any further then that. I have attempted this about 6 time with two different memory sticks. One 4GB and the other 16GB both formatted to FAT 32.

I originally had Open atv 5.1 which came flashed on the box working fine but I installed a plug in which put the box into a bootloop. That's when I attempted to re flash with this build but im not having any luck. Would i need to fully format the box beforehand if possible or does it for that with a re-flash anyways. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hi

just looking for a little help. I have attempted to flash this build onto my zgemma star 2s. Put memory stick in, box shows flash appears to be flashing. After a few minutes it load into boot shows the woosh boot screen but doesn't get any further then that. I have attempted this about 6 time with two different memory sticks. One 4GB and the other 16GB both formatted to FAT 32.

I originally had Open atv 5.1 which came flashed on the box working fine but I installed a plug in which put the box into a bootloop. That's when I attempted to re flash with this build but im not having any luck. Would i need to fully format the box beforehand if possible or does it for that with a re-flash anyways. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If it is doing the same thing on 2 different sticks it sounds like it is doing what it should except for the fact that BBC1 HD is not showing up.

Without teaching you to suck eggs, I presume you have pressed the menu button to see if it brings a menu up? Or the EPG button?

If you removed your sat cables are they back in the right place?

Yeh got no functionality whatsoever. Also tried several other builds including the original Open atv from the zgemma site, still just get as far as the boot screen and sticks there. Looking at a couple of different threads on here I think it might be something to do with formatting of the usb stick. Just downloaded HDD Guru To do a low level format, so going to try and double format it. Can't try till I get in tonight so will give it a go then.

Last edited:
This is fantastic and I finally got the ZGermma to work OK. Is it possible to ftp all the (working perfectly) files and use them to do the same to another blank box to make it easier to setup for another room?

This is fantastic and I finally got the ZGermma to work OK. Is it possible to ftp all the (working perfectly) files and use them to do the same to another blank box to make it easier to setup for another room?
You can create a backup image which will then restore a perfect mirror image on another 2S box.

BUT: If you are going to use the backup at another location, make sure you do not backup your current line. Replace whatever line details you have added with dummy ones. Then with the new box add the correct line details once at the other location or your provider might block your line.

If it is for use in another room at the same location, check with your line provider that you can do this as you will be running 4 tuners from one line.

Is it possible to use autoboquets maker instead of the 2.8 one on the 2s? I've tried to use it but my box crashes every time I scan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started a thread on this exact issue, still no solution. Having trio me with e2 today aswell! So I'm screwed right now.

Last edited:
Is it possible to use autoboquets maker instead of the 2.8 one on the 2s? I've tried to use it but my box crashes every time I scan.

Yes you can, but may have to; 1 remove all bouquets manually; 2 uninstall AB E2 before installing ABM.

---------- Post Merged at 10:25 PM ----------

I started a thread on this exact issue, still no solution. Having trio me with e2 today aswell! So I'm screwed right now.

I have replied to your other thread. Please do not cross post over threads. You asked the question in the right place to start with. A new thread.

Thanks Wooshman for such a great skin and easy to follow guide. This was my first time and was made very easy by your hard work.

wooshman i flashed my box with your image build and i must admit its really good,the one thing i really like is the way you have the iptv plugin working,its very responsive unlike some of the kodi plugins,im still working my way though a few things but am enjoying it very much

Great work Woosman I love it.:pNow that I realise what the volume button is for I can stop trying to lip read. :whacko:

this might be a daft question, but will this backup flash to my zgemma h1 ?
iv'e got sucmnsee's vix build on but on on my h2s iv'e got wooshbuild's build which i prefer...

Build worked on my Zgemma star s single tuner too if there's anyone wondering...... Just don't hope to get the picons working lol

Got to say thanks to woosh, this image is great. Thanks for all your hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back