WooshBuild v2.02 For Zgemma 2S - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed all perfectly but wanted to get rid of hd channels that cant view so changed settings in autoboquets and now SD sky1 sky living Atlantic are missing from entertainment boquet ? Thanks

Been a vix user for so long all this is a little strange lol. But prefer it already 
Numbering system : SD
Scan mode : Available HD

Give that a go.

---------- Post Merged at 11:14 PM ----------

Not sure if I should ask this here or create a thread but anyway I am running Woosh, How do I go about adding Irish channels such as TV3, RTE etc? I am in Northern Ireland, if I change to ROI the channels are all over the show, 1 should be RTE 1, 2 should be RTE 2, 3 TV3 etc etc but its not like this, the channels are there but scattered all over the place in a random order
I am not sure why they do not collect in the right place.

There is a channel 5 HD thread where I post how to move the channels around for AutoBouquets E2. I have a feeling you will need to swap channels like C5 SD to C5 HD.

Here it is: http://www.techkings.org/general-satellite-discussion/83769-channel-5-hd.html#post500568

Last edited:
Hay wooshman thanks for a fantastic new build. Very impressed with the speed you can move through epg and excellent guide. i have one question do! Me being from ireland i have selected my region as rep of ireland in auto bouquets. Is there any way to move irish channels to top of list eg( rte 1 is 101, rte2 is 102, tv3 is 103, tg4 is 104, 3e is 105) like the sky guide we have here. Thanks

Having an issue with this build... every so often I start my box and it has toggled the cccam off. if I toggle on and click start... it counts down to 2 and then finishes. if I shutdown box and reboot sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't... anyone know what would be causing the cccam issues?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hay wooshman thanks for a fantastic new build. Very impressed with the speed you can move through epg and excellent guide. i have one question do! Me being from ireland i have selected my region as rep of ireland in auto bouquets. Is there any way to move irish channels to top of list eg( rte 1 is 101, rte2 is 102, tv3 is 103, tg4 is 104, 3e is 105) like the sky guide we have here. Thanks

Post #261 - right above yours I think is your answer.

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...02-zgemma-2s-openatv-5-1-a-14.html#post504416

---------- Post Merged at 08:03 AM ----------

Having an issue with this build... every so often I start my box and it has toggled the cccam off. if I toggle on and click start... it counts down to 2 and then finishes. if I shutdown box and reboot sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't... anyone know what would be causing the cccam issues?

You had an issue with WooshBuild v3 on the H2S too. I would think more people would have the same issue if it was with the builds.

Have you tried replacing mc_cfg in your usr/keys folder with the one available in the downloads section?
What has changed on the box before your issue started?
Have you searched the forum as I read a post a day ago where some suggested the providers server may turn off the cam when inactive for a long period of time i.e overnight

Last edited:
I don't have a h2s. I was after v3 for the 2s.. the other thing is possible but I have 3 servers and all showed as being online.

it's weird because the guy I bought from gave me 3 separate servers. there always appears to be at least one working at a time, usually two. I will reupload a copy of that file.

does it make a difference that I left all your sample cfg files inside keys?

OK well will try the mg_cam file then. I didn't upload one but I guess there is one in the build by default.

OK well will try the mg_cam file then. I didn't upload one but I guess there is one in the build by default.

Your using cccam that has nothing to do with the mg_cfg file that's for mgcamd I'm not familiar with openatv but doesn't it have an autostart option like vix does?

Any news on when v3 will be available? Sorry to ask again it's just I've put it on my sisters h2.s and it's so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK have all working but PICons not working, tried 2 different type and flushed cache and reboot but not working. Any ideas? Great otherwise.
It's all a tin the instructions at the beginning had the same problem followed it to the t and they all work

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back