WooshBuild v2.02 For Zgemma 2S - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Wooshman,

I'm new to all this stuff, download and installed your build Wooshbuild v2.02 for Zgemma 2s.
Really impressed with instructions and build. It was really easy to install and works well.
Thanks for you great work. Can't wait for your next release for the 2S.

Regards
Tony.

seems like everything is eagerly awaiting v3 f9r 2s. Anyone know what enhancements there are in new version?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The new version will be identical to the current H2S version in other words everything done automatically !
It is being worked on at present and hope to be testing a beta version sometime tomorrow !! (god and woosh's missus willing that is !)'''lol

The new version will be identical to the current H2S version in other words everything done automatically !
It is being worked on at present and hope to be testing a beta version sometime tomorrow !! (god and woosh's missus willing that is !)'''lol
I'm totally gutted... got home and tried to boot my box. no go.

turned box off at back and now it won't boot past boot screen and just reads boot on box... no loading. ahhhhh

Maverickwar....you're box is protesting because it only want the wooshbuild V3.
Leave it alone for a day or two and it could all be sorted if you're lucky !

I just don't get it. nothing was changed on the box... no settings or updates. it just does the seem to be working now. I really don't want to have to reflash v2.02. anyone got any tips. it's been 2 days now

First Beta testing stage completed at 3am this morning and went well !
There's a very good chance that the all singing all dancing Wooshbuild V3.01 will be out for general release this weekend.

Not long to wait !!!!!....lol

Can someone point me in the direction of an idiots guide to series linking please ??

I setup live F1 with add auto timer but the 2nd practise session didn't record. I guess will just hav to play around with the settings till I reach expert level !!

Can someone point me in the direction of an idiots guide to series linking please ??

I setup live F1 with add auto timer but the 2nd practise session didn't record. I guess will just hav to play around with the settings till I reach expert level !!

How does this have anything to do with this thread? It is not a general support thread, it is an image thread.

You need to search the forum as I know there are some detailed instructions on setting up timers.

I did look at other threads but they don't have answers, and with so many people subscribed to this thread the more views the better, well that's my theory, or maybe its something you could make easier with the build Wooshman !! This I do know is that it doesn't work the way a sly box does?? Not being rude in anyway but I guess its something others like me don't find as easy to understand as someone like yourself who's already the expert?

Southsimon...as it was a one off event you could have used the red button and selected one of the 7 options on there ?

Ok thanks for the info, will give this a try later, would still like a dummies guide for future ref.

The builds are meant for the basic skin/image/user settings.
Users are encouraged then to play with it and set the box to their own preferences.
Trying to write a dummies guide for use would be a never ending topic for debate as not everybody uses their box in the same way.
I am sure WOOSHMAN will read this blog and I can guess what the answer would be ?..lol

Thank you for your post easy to understand for beginners like me
learned a lot on here
dsayers2014 recommended using your build as i was having problems with my box with other images and yours has worked a treat.
done everything on your post and got my line working as well :-)

thanks

Last edited:
I got the picons working is the anyway of having them on the epg as well...I just followed the instructions woosh gave

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I did look at other threads but they don't have answers, and with so many people subscribed to this thread the more views the better, well that's my theory, or maybe its something you could make easier with the build Wooshman !! This I do know is that it doesn't work the way a sly box does?? Not being rude in anyway but I guess its something others like me don't find as easy to understand as someone like yourself who's already the expert?

Nothing like a good old search: http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...otimers-your-exact-match-default-setting.html

WooshBuild doesn't have anything to do with Timers or auto timers, it is all part of the box and not the build. Any box running OpenATV will have the same behavior, WooshBuild or a clean nightly build.

I actually agree that it doesn't work like sly does but I feel it is the only thing that is different on these boxes. But a bit if research vs £55 a month for a red button which just works... I will go for the research thanks every time.

I am a jack of all trades and expert of none and the series link does my head in too. You are not alone with your thoughts, but this thread is not the place to discuss them.

---------- Post Merged at 08:41 PM ----------

I got the picons working is the anyway of having them on the epg as well...I just followed the instructions woosh gave

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
They should be in the top left of the EPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back