Not open for further replies.
Thanks

Just changed from dm800 to his and was a bit wary
Your build and setup instructions had me running in 40 minx
Thanks a million

Hi whoosh
I am a numpty
I tried to set up my box for motor and lost everything
Is there a walkthrough somewhere for motorised systems and can it be done on top of your build ?
Got black screen at moment
My daft fault though ; (

What is the minimum size of the usb stick for mflashing?

---------- Post Merged at 12:04 PM ----------

Do you need to have internet access to be able to setup Woosh?

You only need a small memory stick for flashing, I use a 8gb one. You will need a internet connection to setup wooshbuild as you only flash base build using the flash memory stick then you download the main build via your box to actually flash it

As above, initial flashing of BaseBuild only requires a stick which is large enough to hold basebuild. As present you ight just get away with a 128mb stick. Doubt you can find one but it should work.

Flashing WooshBuild which does require an internet connection also needs a USB stick of 512mb or greater. It is recommended though that a stick no smaller than 8gb is used for your permanent storage. The bigger the better

Top work woodsman, loaded your v4 build on my box yesterday and it works like a charm.

I do have a question though, I'm sure when I was reading about your build and the sly skin there is a way to change channels from the EPG by only pressing the OK button once? Rather than pressing once to change small preview window then pressing again to view that channel?

I tried searching the site and Google but can't find the answer.

Cheers again!

No, not sure what you read but that info isn't right.

A common request is to have the OK button once, then exit button work like sky which v2 upwards has always done, but even on a sky box, pressing OK once has always changed the channel in the small window and then exit or OK again to view.

Auto correct on my name is a shite. Can I change my name by deed poll?

Sorry bud didn't realise it had corrected. I apologise Mr wooshman! Ok I will stick with it then. I am sure iv read it somewhere, must have related to a different build then.

Sorry bud didn't realise it had corrected. I apologise Mr wooshman! Ok I will stick with it then. I am sure iv read it somewhere, must have related to a different build then.

No problem.

I am not saying it can't be done, just I have never come across it.

I'm looking to set up a Zgemma h.2h for a friend who has VM, I have sky, is it possible to set it up with my sky and add a VM line so that he can just plug and play or will it need to be set up whilst plugged into his VM??

I'm looking to set up a Zgemma h.2h for a friend who has VM, I have sky, is it possible to set it up with my sky and add a VM line so that he can just plug and play or will it need to be set up whilst plugged into his VM??

You will have to select the H2H version when you flash online instead of the H2S version. They are both there so make sure you download the H2H version as it is for VM or Sly or both.

hi woos ve tried to flash base build and gets stuck on boot screen for more than 5 mins can i flash earlier base then update onlin??

hi woos ve tried to flash base build and gets stuck on boot screen for more than 5 mins can i flash earlier base then update onlin??

Define stuck on the boot screen. When BaseBuild flashes, your front LED will have stopped counting and you have a BaseBuild image. At this point you start with the next set of instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back