WooshBuild v4.00 ALPHA Release - OpenATV 5.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry didn't mean to come across that I was saying the build was at fault I was using chabs skin on v3 but I'm using sly4 as it came with the new build so unless it has something to do with my settings then there is a problem and if you read just above you some else says the same thing.

Sorry didn't mean to come across that I was saying the build was at fault I was using chabs skin on v3 but I'm using sly4 as it came with the new build so unless it has something to do with my settings then there is a problem and if you read just above you some else says the same thing.

Mine is the same but the fact that it's only a couple of channels tells me that the problem lies with the info provider and nobody else.
Questions are fine but please think about the wording !
Crosspeg is the problem and is the same for everybody as far as i am aware so it's just something we learn to live with until they may fix it. (or not)

Yeah I knew crossepg was the problem but had hoped there was an update but wait so now your saying there is a problem so it is broken but not something you can fix was all that was needed in your original post but in future I will think before I write but you know how it is what I read looks OK but to someone else it seems harsh.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Splitroaster - I know this is one thing that really winds you that for 3 channels the program description is missing for 6 hours each day up but it isn't WooshBuild causing it but something do do with CrossEPG it's self. There is a few posts, I can't rememeber if you were involved but it was proven that EPG Importer does not have this issue.

In seriousness and with no sarcasm meant at all, if it does bother you that much just remove CrossEPG and then add the EPG Importer plugin and configure. I think Kiddac's bare bones guide covers using and setting it up.

Wooshman, Beni & Kiddac

I have been running this for the last couple of days and it is working great, restored my settings fine, like Kiddac's v4 Sky skin.

Makes sense to get rid of Kodi - I prefer to use an android box.

Great job as always guys.

Thanks very much

Mike

Last edited:
Just updating another box here and it's saying wooshman v3 and not v4 which i have on another box doing the exact same thing for both?? Shed any light?

Sound cuts off below 85 ....any reason why?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

You are the second person to mention this now. I think by turning it back up it will return. I am not sure of the cause yet and I don't think it happens all the time.

Thank you for reporting it.

Right, today I saw as volume adjust update along with some of the regular ones. Can you run a software update please if you have already this evening.

Right, today I saw as volume adjust update along with some of the regular ones. Can you run a software update please if you have already this evening.
sound works ok here before update, just updated software ? dont see any difference.....

only one plugin left in software update, openatv bootlogo

Is there a date for Wooshbuild V4 release as i missed the Alpha release of V4
Cheers
At this moment in time no.

The reason is because Beni is off home again Sunday so I will wait for his return, that way when it is released he is there to answer posts too. He is useless when not at home, take today... he is shopping, asleep, who know... useless.

End of next week hopefully.

Hi, I have been using Wooshbuild V4.003 ALPHA for a few days and have noticed the TV Guide is missing next program description. When flicking down the channels I use the next description a lot and works fine with Wooshbuild V3.
TV Guide V4 Alpha.jpg

Hi, I have been using Wooshbuild V4.003 ALPHA for a few days and have noticed the TV Guide is missing next program description. When flicking down the channels I use the next description a lot and works fine with Wooshbuild V3.
View attachment 17893

It's the same on mine, think it's been covered it's not a build fault though it's to do with crossepg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back