WooshBuild v4.00 ALPHA Release - OpenATV 5.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaap2nv and rs47......could you let me know which regions you have installed for epg please ?
Also have you changed any settings anywhere and did you save and restore settings from v3.03 ?
Nothing has been altered in settings and having checked this i cannot find a setting at the moment which controls this info.

Jaap2nv and rs47......could you let me know which regions you have installed for epg please ?
Also have you changed any settings anywhere and did you save and restore settings from v3.03 ?
Nothing has been altered in settings and having checked this i cannot find a setting at the moment which controls this info.

Mines set to Humber and yes restored settings from v3.03 I haven't looked to see if there's anything in cross epg settings I might have a play at the weekend see if I can figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My region in England, South East.

I had saved settings from v3.03, but as other members posted, could not load, no such file exists or words to that effect.

I started from scratch (settings wise) for v4.oo and it works superbly.

If you compare the screenshots of burnak and Jaap2nv to mine, there is a difference at the top left,

Bouquet descriptions. ie;
28.2E---28.2E UK Bouquets--
Entertainment.

Whereas mine reads;
28.2E--Entertainment---

Maybe this setting is the problem.

Also, May I take this opportunity to thank everybody involved in this wonderful and amazing build.

that's because their settings screen shows all channels whereas your's shows Entertainment.
I cannot see any thing there that would affect it.

that's because their settings screen shows all channels whereas your's shows Entertainment.
I cannot see any thing there that would affect it.

I gorgot to put my thinking cap on. lol.

A mate of mine had a similar issue in a VU+ box, had to change to older version of CROSS EPG.

Wooshbuild crosspeg has always been locked at 6.02 so that no updating has been done.
It might be that Woosh unlocked this as we were playing with the epg/downloader settings and may have got a glitch in there.
Will keep looking into the problem as something has changed somewhere along the line.

Sorry guys the now and next description was my fault. It's nothing to do with the build, crossepg etc etc. I changed the default option in the skin (to the one I prefer ;) ). There are 2 layouts in my skin you can choose for the channel select. Now description. Next. Later. Or now description, next description, later. You need to amend the extras.xml to switch between the 2. See the slyk skin thread at the top of 2s forum for instructions on how to do rhis

Last edited:
Sorry guys the now and next description was my fault. I changed the default option in the skin. There are 2 layouts you can choose for the channel select. Now description. Next. Later. Or now des, next des, later. You need to amend the extras.xml to switch between the 2. See the slyk skin thread at the top of 2s forum for instructions on how to do rhis

Thanks for checking that Kiddac.
Thought it was odd that it had changed as nothing had been changed in Wooshbuild.
It obviously depends on when the Woosh v4 was downloaded as the early versions still had the existing SLYK skin included.
At least now we know what needs to be changed and this will be amended in the final release of Wooshbuild V4.

the first release of slyk v4.000(beta) I changed the default layout to now description, next, later. Woosh was eager, so he included in his alpha build.
v4.002 onwards I reverted it back to how it used to be. So people can just reinstall the newest version of my skin if they want to have it back to what they are used to.

Thanks all

I have installed enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk1hd_4.003-20160616_all.ipk and now the now/next program descriptions are as Wooshbuild V3, easy when you know how!

Now that I have updated slyk1hd the picons are missing when I select “CH page” button. Removed and installed picons but still no icons. Is there an option to enable?

Hi if you were to install this from scratch as i will be doing are the instructions the same as version 3 ?

The alpha release is not available to install anymore.
You will need to wait until a beta or final release is available

Woosh... I think you need to link to my skin thread on your next release. So people know how to customise their skin with my extras.xml file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back